Pre-School and Daycare

Corolle Doll Update/product rave

Just an update on my last-minute "new house" gifts...On the Corolle website they list dolls by target age group. I got DD (4.5) the cheapest one on Amazon that was in the 4+ age group (the fashion dolls...don't remember what they are called...there are five or so different ones with names that start w/ "C" and you can fix their hair). Anyway, she LOVES IT. Huge hit. It's a brunette doll with a pink ballet outfit and the outfit is super well made and very cute. DD loves the doll's vanilla scent and she thinks she's beautiful. She named her "Lilla" which I think is just right. :) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Corolle Doll Update/product rave

• I did not see the first post but my DD still uses her Calin doll as her lovie after 4 plus years I can sit around smelling that thing for hours which sounds weird unless you have smelled one.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • imageLittlejen22:
    I did not see the first post but my DD still uses her Calin doll as her lovie after 4 plus years I can sit around smelling that thing for hours which sounds weird unless you have smelled one.

What is it with that smell?  I'll be cleaning up and I'll stop and just smell the doll for a minute.  I feel so weird doing it, but can't resist!

OP, glad it worked out for you :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"