October 2013 Moms
Options

How big were YOU?

2»

Re: How big were YOU?

• Options
    I was 9ish pounds.
    DH was 7 ish pounds.

DS was 9 pounds exactly at 39 weeks. They thought he was 13 lbs and that along with my blood pressure led to induction.

They already think this baby could get up 14 lbs and are already pushing a c section. They can all stfu because they were obviously really wrong the first time. My guess is around 10 lbs for this LO.
  • Options

I was 2 weeks late and was 7 pounds. My husband was a little early, maybe a week or two, and was 6 pounds 8 ounces.

My son was 5 weeks early and was 5 pounds 7 ounces. Based on the percentiles, this baby is measuring about the same as my son.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think there is truly any correlation but I still think this is neat:

I was my mom's first born, born on my due date, and I was 7lbs 13oz.
    DS1 was my first born, born at 41w1d, but was also 7lbs 13oz. [I can't remember what my ex weighed]

DH was his mom's second born, [not sure how close to his EDD] and was 8lbs 6oz.
    DS2 was my second born, born at 40w2d, and was also 8lbs 6oz.

Another thing not really related but cool: I read here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2342739/ the average pregnancy length for FTM is 41w1d and STM is 40w3d. Matched that the first time and within a day of the second [doesn't account for time of day so for all I know we hit the mark]. I'm curious to see when this one comes!
  • Options
    I was 6 1/2 pounds and on time.  My baby has been measuring on track... we'll see if that still holds true after today's appointment.
  • Options
    I was 7lb something and my daughter was 8lb6oz. I think she was big because I was borderline GD.
    September Siggy Challenge- SNL 

Angel babies: 4/2001, 9/2008, 10/2012

pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    I was 6lbs, 2oz and 17 in long. DH was 3lbs, 1oz but he was born at 27 wks. So far baby is measuring right on track.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Options
    I was like 4lbs don't remember the ounces my amniotic fluid was low my mom had a very high risk pregnancy she was at the docs office every week sometimes twice a week
  • Options

I was 6lbs 4oz and 18 inches long, my first son was 9lbs 2oz 21 inches, my second son was 8lbs 20 inches long and this little girl I think may be measuring a little small so I suppose we'll see. 

Edit: both the boys were about a week and a half overdue.  

Mommy to 2 handsome boys, expecting a princess!
  • Options
    I was 7 lb 11 oz and DS was exactly the same! DH was 8 something.

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • Options
    I was 8 lbs 2 oz and DH was 7 lbs 7 oz. FTM here, but I'm curious to see how long she is bc babies in my family tend to be long; I was 22 and a half inches.
  • Options
    FTM here. I was 5 lb 11 oz, 17 in at 39w1d... My parents are both short, mom is 5'1/2" and dad is 5'5", I'm about 5'1". MH was 8 lb and some change born at 42w... His mom's side of family is VERY tall and his dad's side is averageish, DH is 6'1".

I am hoping to go right around 40 weeks, I wouldn't even mind going at 41 for work/mat leave timing reasons, thinking our baby will be between 6 and 8 lbs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"