January 2012 Moms

Terrible twos?

Omg! Is anyone else's little lo in their terrible twos yet? I don't know who this little monster is but I miss my sweet little boy. It's like someone flipped a switch. He's hitting/pinching suddenly and whining all the time. He throws himself on the ground and will not listen at all. I feel like I spend my entire day pulling him down off of furniture so he doesn't kill himself.

Someone please tell me I'm not alone....
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: Terrible twos?

• My LO started this a couple months ago. The worst is when I'm carrying her and she struggles with her whole body to get free. I know she wants to walk but sometimes we don't have all day for a stroll. Of course if I'm trying to make her dinner she doesn't want to walk around. Then it's "up up up!"
  • lp0lp0 member
    imagejlevanoff:
    My LO started this a couple months ago. The worst is when I'm carrying her and she struggles with her whole body to get free. I know she wants to walk but sometimes we don't have all day for a stroll. Of course if I'm trying to make her dinner she doesn't want to walk around. Then it's "up up up!"

I call DS speed bump lol. When I want him to walk to move from somewhere he goes completely limp and just lays flat in the middle of the floor. He also started throwing himself down on the floor when he gets upset but it stops there. I'm just waiting for the rest of the tantrum to start.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • lp0lp0 member
    imageFarmBoysWife:
    yeeeeeppp.. This morning he threw himself into a corner, face down, legs sprawled kicking. DH and I have a very hard time not laughing because its so stinking cute.nbsp;The hitting is getting a bit evil though.. nbsp;he makes up for it every time he tells me thankyou.

When DS hits he looks me square in the eye and his little eyebrows go up for a second as to say " What are you going to do about it lady?". It's actually hard to keep a straight face because it's funny, cute and infuriating all at the same time lol.

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Right there, you are not alone.. My son goes from lovey dovey to pulling my hair in no time:
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Yup. Asher is a terror these days and really clingy. He's refusing to nap and then naps briefly and then he's really whiny because of it. If he does something he knows he's not suppose to, he get's this big grin on his face, and this look like "What are you going to do about it". I'm trying to brace myself because my dh and I have always swore that the "terrible three's" are worse!
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• Hey I just realized that i signed in with an old Knot account. I'm usually LukaUK on the Bump. Not that I've posted in a while....
  • You are not alone. My little monster is into everything. He jumps on the dogs, hits and is whiny. I think he can tell that mommy's belly is getting bigger so he tries to head butt me. Thenn he will go back to being my sweet happy little boy in no time. So aggrivating sometimes!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"