Attachment Parenting

How much to sell beco for?

I have a Beco Butterfly 2. I no longer need it and have no idea how much I can sell it for. It looks like they no longer even make this model. Also, where's the best place to sell? My area isn't a big baby wearing place and bjorns seem to be predominant around here!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much to sell beco for?

• I'd see if there's a babywearing international group near you that wants to buy it, or contact your local LLL group leader to see if anyone there would buy it. If there are no takers, I'd then try Craigslist, and eBay last of all.

As for price, I'd list at 60 and settle for 50 if it's in excellent condition. If noticably used, 40 and 30. Good luck!
    imageimage
  • imageEmerald27:
    I'd see if there's a babywearing international group near you that wants to buy it, or contact your local LLL group leader to see if anyone there would buy it. If there are no takers, I'd then try Craigslist, and eBay last of all. As for price, I'd list at 60 and settle for 50 if it's in excellent condition. If noticably used, 40 and 30. Good luck!

thanks. I was thinking $50, so I guess I'll start there. It's in excellent condition.  

• Loading the player...
  • FWIW, I would totally buy it if I wasn't currently "banned from buying another carrier ever"...DH's words. Apparently they take up lots of room in the closet. Lol

He didn't say I couldn't "make" one though, so I'm sewing a Mei Tai!
    imageimage
  • Lol! Loopholes are great aren't they!!  

• I just bought one off ebay for $55.  They seem to go from $45-$60 usually on ebay. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 5/18/12. MMC @ 8 weeks. Measuring 6w5d. MC naturally 6/29/12. Forever loved.

2013-07-17 at 07.15.09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"