Iowa Babies

How soon are you registering? Nursery?

How soon is everyone getting the nursery ready and registering for gifts?  We're 12 weeks along and I'd like to get the nursery furniture but wonder if it's too early.  We would like to spread out the costs, but wonder when it's the right time to start crossing stuff off the list!

Re: How soon are you registering? Nursery?

• I waited until after we found out the sex. Even though her nursery doesn't scream girl, I wanted to make decorative and style choices based on the sex. If you want to start now, I don't see an issue.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Thanks for your thoughts!  I may go ahead and get the blinds ordered.  Only have a little over a month till the next ultrasound so I'm sure I can hold off that long!
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think I ordered any of the baby items until after our A/S at 19 weeks. I did have the room painted before since I knew I'd have tan and brown incorporated either way. We also spread out the big things and it worked well. My registry started around 12 weeks soI could make lists for myself but I ddidn't make it public until about 20 weeks.
  • I waited until the Anatomy Scan but I spent the time leading up to that scouring the baby bargains book and Internet for the best stuff to register for

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"