Late Term and Child Loss

At peace with God

I am having a hard time sleeping tonight. I started reading a new book called "Heaven Is For Real". I cried my eyes out reading the chapter when he talks about meeting his sister in heaven. He described her and all I can think about right now how beautiful Arianna is as an angel. I am laying here thinking of the bliss meeting her when I get to heaven. I am thanking God for not letting her have all those surgeries and all the pain she was going to be in. I feel so at peace with God tonight. I have been so mad at him for so long. I can not wait to hold her in heaven. I wish she was still here. But I am so happy right now that she never felt pain.

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
BFP 07/20/13
Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage

Re: At peace with God

• I'm happy your at peace :) I found comfort in a book called "growing up in heaven" I know I will hold my daughter in heaven one day. In the meantime, she's our guardian angel :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• I'm so glad you're finding peace.  You're right, Arianna never felt pain - whether the pain of those surgeries or even the pain of living and being in this world. 

Prayers to you!

If you want another similar book when you're done, check out "The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven"

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"