Nurseries and Baby Gear

Girly and unique curtains

Looking for sites that sell curtains panels.  Looking for girly floral fabrics w blackout panels. Colors preferred--corals, pinks, oranges   Nursery set would be ok, too! But need curtains In the sets.  

Ive looked at pottery barn kids, target, etsy, target, bru, overstock

i know I must be missing some great sites.  

Ideas? 

Re: Girly and unique curtains

• I recently had some custom curtains made from an etsy seller. I picked fabric that I wanted online, and she ordered the fabric and made the curtains lines with blackout material (per my request). Something like that could be an option for you.  If you'ld like I can PM you a link to the etsy shop I went through.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We found ours at Bed Bath and Beyond. Definitly use your 20percent off coupon stash so it only costs am arm and a leg.

Also, TJ Max and More can have interesting items.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Great ideas!  I'll check out those places and also about ordering fabric - I've never done that before.  

Frogkisser: I'll PM you.

• You've got a PM back!  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Land of Nod, Serena and Lily, Restoration hardware (all pastels though)...Ebay has tons. 

Google for "nursery curtains, coral", or "sophisticated nursery", etc...  

Good luck! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"