Phoenix Babies

8 months and a Bridesmaid to boot!

Hi ladies! My sister has asked me to stand with her when she gets married in December. The only problem is I'll be 8 months pregnant! Any suggestions on where to find maternity bridesmaid dresses besides David's Bridal?
The Lucky Mrs.

Re: 8 months and a Bridesmaid to boot!

• MrsRMLMrsRML member
    I'm interested in finding out more about this too. DH and I are TTC, and my SIL is getting married in March, so I'm hoping to be pregnant at the wedding (I'm a bridesmaid). Have you looked at any of the bridal boutiques around town? There's the Wedding Accessory Superstore on Cave Creek Road, north of the 101, and they have a lot of dresses. That's probably where I would start. Let me know if you find anything!
  • I absolutely will. I'd forgotten about them, thanks so much!
    The Lucky Mrs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Strut in PHX has some great bridesmaids dresses that are flowy and can work with a baby bump. It's a bridal boutique for plus sized brides and bridesmaids. Same or better dress options for plus size=perfect baby bump dresses. Good Luck!
  • Just for follow-up we decided to go with a maternity style from Alfred Angelo; super comfortable and lots of belly room!
    The Lucky Mrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"