December 2011 Moms

Terrible day

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Terrible day

• Wow. That sux. It sounds like a cuddle day with you and elmo (my LO likes sesame street). You might try books too, though, and coloring as other quiet activities. Poor baby! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

• I'm sorry you had such a bad day, that really bites. I let LO watch TV when he's not feeling well. Some of my favorite memories I have as a kid are laying on the recliner with my mom in the middle of the night watching Brady Bunch when I was sick, LOL!  I hope LO is better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww I'm sorry :( those days are rough when they are so miserable because you are miserable too! Hope he feels better soon and you can get some sleep tonight! I don't blame you with the TV sometimes that's the only thing that will calm down DS. Books and coloring are good suggestions too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RicolaRicola member
    Oh man, I hate when stuff like that happens. Poor C. I am glad to see that he's feeling much better already! I bet all those cuddles helped. :-)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• ccip82ccip82 member
    That sucks mtb. I am sorry you all had a shittty day. I am glad he is feeling better today and hope the drops do the trick this time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"