January 2014 Moms
Options

Offended to the Max!!

2»

Re: Offended to the Max!!

• Options

I'm going to take this back to the beginning: some people don't like seeing ultrasound pictures. It is, after all, a picture of the inside of your vagina. Who knows, maybe you were offending people by showing those around at work. 

I would never ever act this way at the office, but I've worked in offices where people do act this way. I never stayed at those types of places very long, too toxic. There is a level of decorum and privacy that should be practiced in a work place, and passing around ultra sound pictures (unless you KNOW they want to be seen), making comments about babies heads, and going off on others, do not fall into that work place practice. Unfortunately, all too often it does.  

OK that was my soap box for the week.  

********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member

Or maybe more like this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member

Or perhaps this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    I'm not sure what to say that hasn't been said but to be honest get over it. I told H the other day our baby has a big head and he said good.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    If she is jealous and was doing it to get under your skin, then you let her get what she wanted. It's a strange comment to make, sure, but she was being petty and childish and I've found that the best strategy with people like that is to not give them the satisfaction.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageBookshelves:
    Kind of offended I spent two minutes of my life reading this thread.

LOL

• Options
    imageMarBee1214:

Totally unrelated --- but this is the first time on this board I've noticed a post getting over 1000 views. 

Just sayin Stick out tongue

It happens a lot. Usually UO threads and FFFCs and HDBDs, amongst others. There's one with more from yesterday, actually.

• Options

Even though this is a brand new "parenting method", I feel like it can be applied to pregnant women too. Especially ones ho yell at their coworkers over silly comments. Enjoy

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-vienna/latest-parenting-trend-ctfd-method_b_3588031.html

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Um...yeah. I, personally, would  not  have  gotten worked up over  this. But  if you really had to say something, you should  have  pulled your coworker aside and talked to her in private. I think everyone in your office  is going to afraid to say anything to you for awhile.

And thanks for the GIFs ladies ! Made this whole thread  worthwhile! 

**********************************************************************************************************************

Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010, TTC#1 since May 2012
    Cycle#1-3 Clomid 50mg + TI= No response
    Cycle#4-5 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1000mg + TI= BFN, but finally ovulation!!!
    Cycle #6 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1500mg + IUI(4/15)= BFP!!! EDD 01/06/2014 <br>

Stella Margaret arrived on December 21, 2013!

imageimage image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"