Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Fun surprise care package / Citrus Lane Review :) PSA

I signed up for Citrus Lane and we received our second box today. Its a monthly subscription box for children ages 0-5.We have one for each boy (5 months & almost 3)

We have loved it so far. Products have been high quality and lots of fun to receive. Its like a surprise care package in the mail. I especially love it since DS is #2 and it gives us a fun box for him of new things or things just for him and we get it for DS #1 who LOVES to get mail, especially packages. We have gotten things from iPlay, California Baby, Episcentuals, Goodbyn, boon, Postagram and many other quality name baby products!

Here is the website: www.citruslane.com

I didnt post what I got in this months box incase people were still waiting for their box, but if you want to know more about this months box, feel free to ask!

imageimageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fun surprise care package / Citrus Lane Review :) PSA

• Options
    imagecjtemt921:
    I signed up for Citrus Lane and we received our second box today. Its a monthly subscription box for children ages 05.We have one for each boy 5 months amp; almost 3We
    have loved it so far. Products have been high quality and lots of fun
    to receive. Its like a surprise care package in the mail. I especially
    love it since DS is 2 and it gives us a fun box for him of new things
    or things just for him and we get it for DS 1 who LOVES to get mail,
    especially packages. We have gotten things from iPlay, California Baby, Episcentuals, Goodbyn, boon, Postagram and many other quality name baby products!If you are interested here is a sign up
    link and you will get 10 off your first box. It is a referral link so
    if you dont want to sign up through this link just go to their regular
    website :https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/citrus.lane.1027147 I didnt post what I got in this months box incase people were still waiting for their box, but if you want to know more about this months box, feel free to ask!

If you're getting something for that referral, that's a TOS violation, so you should probably remove the link.

Glad to hear you've been happy with your stuff so far! We've been thinking about doing one.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imageJmeJme:
    imagecjtemt921:
    I signed up for Citrus Lane and we received our second box today. Its a monthly subscription box for children ages 05.We have one for each boy 5 months amp; almost 3We have loved it so far. Products have been high quality and lots of fun to receive. Its like a surprise care package in the mail. I especially love it since DS is 2 and it gives us a fun box for him of new things or things just for him and we get it for DS 1 who LOVES to get mail, especially packages. We have gotten things from iPlay, California Baby, Episcentuals, Goodbyn, boon, Postagram and many other quality name baby products!If you are interested here is a sign up link and you will get 10 off your first box. It is a referral link so if you dont want to sign up through this link just go to their regular website :https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/citrus.lane.1027147 I didnt post what I got in this months box incase people were still waiting for their box, but if you want to know more about this months box, feel free to ask!
    If you're getting something for that referral, that's a TOS violation, so you should probably remove the link. Glad to hear you've been happy with your stuff so far! We've been thinking about doing one.

Thanks, I will just remove the link! Can I put up a generic one?

imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the info.  I've never heard of it before.  My LO is only 3 months so I'm wondering at this age what they would send and if it's really worth it since he's still too little to know he's getting something in the mail.  I'm definitely interested in it but may wait until he's a bit older.  Suggestion(s) or benefits to starting one now?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have seen your post now on at least three boards. I totally call spam.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imagetrevinosnm:
    Thanks for the info.  I've never heard of it before.  My LO is only 3 months so I'm wondering at this age what they would send and if it's really worth it since he's still too little to know he's getting something in the mail.  I'm definitely interested in it but may wait until he's a bit older.  Suggestion(s) or benefits to starting one now?

At this young of an age, you are right, they really dont understand that they are getting mail. I think its more about trying fun new products. I also enjoy it since I feel like I am getting something fun and new for my younger son since he mostly has hand me downs. 

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    What type of things do you get? I have a friend who just signed up for this but hasn't gotten a box yet and I'm considering it with a 4 month old and 4 year old. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"