October 2013 Moms
Options

feeling emo about a wasps nest

the landscaper guy here got rid of a wasps nest i just discovered on our porch.  i looked out again a few hours later and there are little wasps flying slowly around bouncing into the wall where it used to be, confused and lost.  i really got emotional about this lOL.

JUDGE ME I DONT CARE! 

Re: feeling emo about a wasps nest

• Options
    Those poor homeless wasps...
  • Options
    No judging here!  I have a soft spot for all animals, even the ones I don't really care for!  The scene you described would make me teary-eyed.  I feel bad when I accidentally step on an anthill and have to watch them scurry, probably just as confused as the wasps.  Those little buggers work hard!

image  imageimage image

O13 March Siggy Contest: AnArChY (I do what I want- & I want FOUR GIFS!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBrandontricia:
    I cried for an hour last night about the following:my boobs are lopsided, and are very national ggeographic my work scrubs are not fitting, I look super frumpyi went to order our crib, and found it got discontinuedDH must think I am hideous because I feel like Sasquatchnbsp;i got my first hemroid, WTF is that?nbsp;......that's all, you get no judgement from me! While I was crying DH just stared at me in shock! I think he was terrified! nbsp;

This made me LOL. I feel ya sister.

• Options
    newby1newby1 member
    I would have cried! Tuesday I flipped on hubby bc he tried to shoot the gofers that live in the front yard we got into a huge argument bc I told him he can only shoot the ones in the back bc they are ruining our septic mound! He tried the 'if they are in the front yard they are in the back" but he stopped when I started to cry!
  • Options
    So, it would appear I got my first ever hemroid... that sh!t sucks! So, it was hurting this morning after I went to the bathroom. While DH is getting dressed at 5:30am I started crying and told him I just wanted "a normal butt again". He was a little bewildered, especially because he didn't know about the hemroid.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    That would make me emo too! I don't like seeing things hurt and confused.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When picking out the paint for nursery I cried in lowes at the paint desk bc the paint didn't come out the color I wanted. Needless to say he fixed it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I cried when looking at newborn diapers because LO will grow up so fast...he isn't even here yet!!! What is wrong with me?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I just love that you used the term emo, that is all. 

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• Options

imageallymp13:
    I just love that you used the term emo, that is all. 

Yes and I would have felt bad for the stupid wasps too 

• Options

CV, the more you post about this stuff the more I realize you are probably just a big ol' softy.

Sorry about your homeless wasps.

Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"