Preemies
Options

Pregnant & TTC After a Preemie Check In 7/18/13

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to sdtchica13 who had delivered son Gavin Lucas last Thursday!!! He weighed 8lbs. 5oz. and was 20 inches long!

Last week Updates:

PhillyGal34: has MFM appt set for July 23-I hope you get your questions answered and that you are given the green light to TTC next summer!

MinaE01: Just started cycle #3 for TTC-hope you get your BFP soon, hang in there! Took us a little bit longer the second time too, but very much worth the wait ;-)

L&R70707: still feels contractions, but nothing close together. You're doing great!

CurlingRocks: LO measuring 3lbs. 7oz. which is right on track! Two more MFM visits left!

adamnkel: taking it easy and went back to work; also celebrated DD1's 2nd birthday! How was doc appt on Monday?

vsalt31: started P17 shots and no side effects so far. Yay! Also, cervix is 4cm at 16 weeks and monitoring will every other week will start.

Bruton8288:  HB of LO in the 150's and hasn't gained much weight; has been experiencing chronic hip and back pains and was offered bed rest-she declined, but promised OB she would call if they got worse. I hope you are feeling better! Last US scheduled for 7/24 and CS scheduled for 9/23; OB said she would do a VBAC if she was on call

MrsLaurenandDan: very excited to have US on the 29th; will meet with the midwife the Monday before who thinks she's a good HBAC candidate and says she doesn't think I am at high risk for another preemie!

Bookywormone: partial previa has resolved and allowed to go back to normal activities as long as she takes it easy! Anatomy scan revealed a healthy baby girl! Yay!
-----------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

jlemo, Jenny- DS Hunter born at 35 weeks PTL, baby #2 EDD 7/18/13 

MamaAnnabird, Anna -DS Isaac born 34 weeks due to PROM 8/23/11, baby #2 EDD 8/22/13

kwells1-DS George born at 31 weeks and 3 days due to PTL; baby #2 EDD 8/28/13

adamnkel: DD born at 35 weeks due to pre-e; Baby #2 EDD 8/31/13

L&R70707 - DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL, Baby#2 due 9/2/13

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus; baby #3 due 9/17/13

littlerockflower-DS born at 29w due to Pprom, Baby#3 due 9/20/13

Bruton8288: DD Victoria born at 36w due to fetal distress,very low glucose levels,decrease fetal movement; Baby #2 EDD 9/22/13

Lyns0629: DD born at 31 weeks due to unexplained PTL; Baby #2 11/09/13

Bookywormone: DD born at 33w5d due to pre-e; Baby #2 EDD 12/12/13

hjweber- DD Hannah born 34w5d due to unknown cause; Baby #2 EDD 12/20/2013

vsalt31: DS Henry born at 31 3d due to unexplained prom; Baby #2 EDD 12/24/2013

SweetPeaKate: DS Liam born at 30 weeks due to HELLP; Baby #2 EDD 01/2014

Alphaphi98: DD Madeline born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL; Baby #2 EDD 03/02/14

MrsLaurenandDan: Lauren; DS born at 33w5d due to irritable uterus and positive fFN-Procardia caused him to go in distress and delivered via CS; Baby #2 EDD 3/11/2013

TTCing:

CTBride79: DS Gavin born @32 weeks due to IUGR and pre-e; officially off BCP July 2013

Babymaxwell513: DS born at 30 weeks due to IC; start TTC summer of 2014

MinaE01: DS born at 32w3d due to spontaneous PTL; TTC #2 beginning June 2013.

KettBride: DS born 32w5d cause unknown; TTC baby #2 since May 26, 2013 

sabs0629: Sabrina-DS Noah was born at 28 weeks due to unexplained PTL

michelleigh24, Michelle TTC since 11/2/12, Jasper born at 36 weeks, due to short cervix, heavy bleeding through out pregnancy.

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

MaMaSzcz, Erica - DS Grayson, born at 33 weeks due to prom and bifurcated uterus

MariaWaters- DD Gwenyth born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL.

GirlyGirl319, Danielle-DS was born at 33w4d due to infection in placenta

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

PhillyGal34: DS Evan born at 31 weeks due to severe pree

lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

OscarQ- Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

GLGB- DS was born at 33 weeks due to unexplained preterm labor

nayandjosh- Renee- DS, Christian, born at 27 weeks due to abruption, TTC fall 2012

Mybb- DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-eclampsia

APRILYN501- DD Kaylee born at 32 weeks 3 days after PROM

Ajgibson-Janeen, DD born at 25 weeks due to eclampsia. Pregnancy #2 ended in miscarriage

cfitz16, DS was born at 36 weeks due to pre-term labor. DD was born at 34 weeks when my water broke after being monitored closely, pelvic rest and progesterone shots. 

Mommies (again)!

Sdtchica13, Carrie-DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM; DS Gavin Lucas born full term!

tlk432: Trish-DS born at 34.5 weeks due to pProm and IC; DS2 born full term!

Punky917-DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM; DD Max born full term!

TriciaandSean-DS Kieran born at 34.5 weeks PTL; DS Bryce born full term!

BabyRolston1-Lindy- DD Natalie born at 29w 5d due to pre-e, DS Zachary born full term!

Mommy2CB, Kristin- DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, DS2 born full term!

komurphy- DS & DD born at 27 weeks; DS born at 31 weeks due to bulging membranes and threat of a prolapsed cord

jteneback, DD was born at 34 weeks 3 days after pPROM; DS was born at 35 weeks!  

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn born at 33w due to pPROM, DD#2 born at 35w 5d due to Pprom

kelly321- My DD R was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, DD#2 born FULL TERM!

IncogNeato-DD born at 36 weeks due to PPROM, DD#2 born full term!

light52- DS2 was born at 35w 5d for no known reason, #3 born at 35w 4d

ericalee27, Erica - DS Quinn, born at 35w,4d due to pre-e. DS born full term!

eSynergy- DS was born at 36 weeks --- the reason is unexplained (just went into labor early), DS born full term.

Cara03-Cara, DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC. DS Lucas born at 36w 2d

Angie637-DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 born at 35w due to PPROM.

Lucy460-Lucy, DS #1 born at 35 weeks 4 days due to HELLP, DD born at 36w

Delphiaraven-Stacey, DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, DS born full term.

Lili_h, Lili-DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term.

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term.

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Kadyra-DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant & TTC After a Preemie Check In 7/18/13

• Options
    Still here. No major updates from last week.

But, I've been wanting to do the math on how many Mommies again listed in this thread went full term with baby 2 Well, it's 65.2 percent went full term. I think that stay is pretty hopeful makes me optimistic about this baby! Just thought that I would share.
  • Options
    Vsalt...just wanted to wish you a big congratulations on baby #2!  I hope you make it to full term this time!  How far along are you?
    IMG_0293

Mr. & Mrs. 10/2/10 | Dx w/PCOS March 2011
    BFP - 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks 
    BFP - 1/07/14 | EDD 9/20/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well, I had my regular check up yesterday and requested a cervical check because I just had a feeling that things were changing.  I'm about 1.5cm dilated and 50% effaced.  Without a history of PTL I probably wouldn't think twice about it....or even if I wasn't contracting on a daily basis, but it makes me pretty nervous.  My OB wasn't too concerned, but we are moving to weekly appts now rather than the usual 36 weeks.   If I can make it until next Thursday (which will be the gestation I was admitted with DS) with little to no change I will feel better....33w3days now.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    Can you add me to the list? DD was born at 29 weeks due to IUGR. We are not actively TTC yet but I just came off BC and am temping now.
  • Options

We had a great weekend celebrating my DD1's 2nd bday. My family was here visiting and everyone but my niece who is 14 left on Sunday. She is here until this coming sunday and has been a huge help with DD and has even been cleaning for me (well I offered her $20 to clean). 

My dr appointment on monday went well. Ill be 33 weeks on Saturday.  My dr said everything looked good and that dd's estimated weight is 4lb 11 oz which is already a pound bigger then dd was when she was born at 35 weeks. My next appointment is next friday the 26th. It will be the same time that I was diagnosed with pre e last time so I will be very happy if everything is still ok at that point. 

• Options
    Pregnancy update: I had my 1st doctor's appt today and he said I'm due 2/24/14. Baby #2 will join DD (Madeline) who was born at 32 weeks for unexplained PrePROM. I'm very excited! Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi!!! And wishing you luck in TTC with baby2! Fingers Xed that we never see the NICU again!
    I'm 17 wks and feeling pretty good. I have been having contractions steady, but I'm being so very closely monitored. Stop over at PB when you can!
  • Options

Hello everyone!

I am new to the bored and I would like to introduce myself. I am a mother to a wonderful 23 week 6 day preemie girl who just turned 1 yesterday (8 months corrected)! She was 1 pound 3 ounces and 11 inches long at birth, today she is 17 pounds 8 ounces and 29 inches long.

My husband and have decided that in August we are going to start TTC again. We are a bit nervous and scared because she was born early do to placental abruption. We also took fertility medication (clomid) to get pregnant because I have PCOS.

I see a lot of success on her making it close to term and term. Makes me feel confident in TTC #2.

Thank you!

• Options
    imageL&R70707:

Well, I had my regular check up yesterday and requested a cervical check because I just had a feeling that things were changing.  I'm about 1.5cm dilated and 50% effaced.  Without a history of PTL I probably wouldn't think twice about it....or even if I wasn't contracting on a daily basis, but it makes me pretty nervous.  My OB wasn't too concerned, but we are moving to weekly appts now rather than the usual 36 weeks.   If I can make it until next Thursday (which will be the gestation I was admitted with DS) with little to no change I will feel better....33w3days now.

I hope your cervix stays put for at least another 3.5 weeks! I bet that is reassuring that OB isn't too concerned and that you are getting weekly visits from now. Hang in there!

• Options

imagejullybean:
    Can you add me to the list? DD was born at 29 weeks due to IUGR. We are not actively TTC yet but I just came off BC and am temping now.

I will add you to the list! Good luck!

• Options
    imageadamnkel:

We had a great weekend celebrating my DD1's 2nd bday. My family was here visiting and everyone but my niece who is 14 left on Sunday. She is here until this coming sunday and has been a huge help with DD and has even been cleaning for me (well I offered her $20 to clean). 

My dr appointment on monday went well. Ill be 33 weeks on Saturday.  My dr said everything looked good and that dd's estimated weight is 4lb 11 oz which is already a pound bigger then dd was when she was born at 35 weeks. My next appointment is next friday the 26th. It will be the same time that I was diagnosed with pre e last time so I will be very happy if everything is still ok at that point. 

Glad to hear that baby is measuring on track! FX that everything stays great and you have another good appt on the 26th.

• Options

imagealphaphi98:
    Pregnancy update: I had my 1st doctor's appt today and he said I'm due 2/24/14. Baby #2 will join DD (Madeline) who was born at 32 weeks for unexplained PrePROM. I'm very excited! Thanks!

Congrats again! Thanks for the EDD update.

• Options
    imagemonkey1988:

Hello everyone!

I am new to the bored and I would like to introduce myself. I am a mother to a wonderful 23 week 6 day preemie girl who just turned 1 yesterday (8 months corrected)! She was 1 pound 3 ounces and 11 inches long at birth, today she is 17 pounds 8 ounces and 29 inches long.

My husband and have decided that in August we are going to start TTC again. We are a bit nervous and scared because she was born early do to placental abruption. We also took fertility medication (clomid) to get pregnant because I have PCOS.

I see a lot of success on her making it close to term and term. Makes me feel confident in TTC #2.

Thank you!

I will add you to the list! Good luck! We do have a lot of inspirational/success stories and support on this board so definitely keep us updated in your journey. Smile

• Options
    imagealphaphi98:
    Pregnancy update: I had my 1st doctor's appt today and he said I'm due 2/24/14. Baby 2 will join DD Madeline who was born at 32 weeks for unexplained PrePROM. I'm very excited! Thanks!

Congrats I hope you have an uneventful full term pregnancy
  • Options
    I have a U/S on wednesday to see how big LO #2 has gotten. Going to be 31 weeks tomorrow,back pains are less severe. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageBruton8288:
    I have a U/S on wednesday to see how big LO #2 has gotten. Going to be 31 weeks tomorrow,back pains are less severe. 

That's great that back pains are not as bad for you. I hope that it continues to lessen with time. 31 weeks-woohoo!

• Options

Hi! I lurk on here sometimes and want to join in. We're planning on TTC-ing this September. I just got my first period today after coming off bc pills a month ago, so I'm hoping my cycle goes back to normal as I used to be regular like clockwork! I am temping right now just to see what my cycles are like.

I have a preemie born at 32 weeks due to asymmetrical IUGR which was caused by velementous cord insertion. He's now 15 months (13 months adjusted) and still on the smaller side, but doing pretty well overall!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBruton8288:
    I have a U/S onnbsp;wednesdaynbsp;to see how big LO 2 has gotten. Going to be 31 weeks tomorrow,back pains are less severe.nbsp;

Good luck at your dr appointment.
  • Options
    tlk432tlk432 member
    imageLR70707:
    Well, I had my regular check up yesterday and requested a cervical check because I just had a feeling that things were changing.nbsp; I'm about 1.5cm dilated and 50 effaced.nbsp; Without a history of PTL I probably wouldn't think twice about it....or even if I wasn't contracting on a daily basis, but it makes me pretty nervous.nbsp; My OB wasn't too concerned, but we are moving to weekly appts now rather than the usual 36 weeks.nbsp;nbsp; If I can make it until next Thursday which will be the gestation I was admitted with DS with little to no change I will feel better....33w3days now.

I'm glad your doc isn't super worried, sometimes that makes ya feel better. Hoping you have some peace of mind with going to the doc more too. That made me feel better too.
    image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    tlk432tlk432 member
    imageadamnkel:
    We had a great weekend celebrating my DD1's 2nd bday. My family was here visiting and everyone but my niece who is 14 left on Sunday. She is here until this coming sunday and has been a huge help with DD and has even been cleaning for me well I offered her 20 to clean.nbsp;My dr appointment on monday went well. Ill be 33 weeks on Saturday. nbsp;My dr said everything looked good and that dd's estimated weight is 4lb 11 oz which is already a pound bigger then dd was when she was born at 35 weeks. My next appointment is next friday the 26th. It will be the same time that I was diagnosed with pre e last time so I will be very happy if everything is still ok at that point.nbsp;

Great news! And sounds like a really nice weekend too. Keep it up!
    image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    tlk432tlk432 member
    imagealphaphi98:
    Pregnancy update: I had my 1st doctor's appt today and he said I'm due 2/24/14. Baby 2 will join DD Madeline who was born at 32 weeks for unexplained PrePROM. I'm very excited! Thanks!

Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    tlk432tlk432 member
    imageCurlingRocks:
    31 weeks!nbsp; Anxiously awaiting my PTL milestone to pass on Saturday...I had a little cramping last night that went away, but I called in today just to be safe waiting on a call back from nurse, since OB is not in today.nbsp; I'm so paranoid with my PTL milestone so close.nbsp; Baby is kicking away, which is reassuring. ETA: nurse called back.nbsp; She said it's probably just dehydration and heat.nbsp; So I'm in the AC until the heat breaks drinking my water.nbsp; :

Glad all was ok, and congrats on making past your milestone I posted on your other post too!
  • Options
    tlk432tlk432 member
    imageBruton8288:
    I have a U/S onnbsp;wednesdaynbsp;to see how big LO 2 has gotten. Going to be 31 weeks tomorrow,back pains are less severe.nbsp;

Great news!
  • Options
    tlk432tlk432 member
    imagepinotgirl:
    Hi! I lurk on here sometimes and want to join in. We're planning on TTCing this September. I just got my first period today after coming off bc pills a month ago, so I'm hoping my cycle goes back to normal as I used to be regular like clockwork! I am temping right now just to see what my cycles are like.I have a preemie born at 32 weeks due tonbsp;asymmetricalnbsp;IUGR which was caused by velementous cord insertion. He's now 15 months 13 months adjusted and still on the smaller side, but doing pretty well overall!

Welcome, and lots of good thoughts heading your way!
  • Options
    imagepinotgirl:

Hi! I lurk on here sometimes and want to join in. We're planning on TTC-ing this September. I just got my first period today after coming off bc pills a month ago, so I'm hoping my cycle goes back to normal as I used to be regular like clockwork! I am temping right now just to see what my cycles are like.

I have a preemie born at 32 weeks due to asymmetrical IUGR which was caused by velementous cord insertion. He's now 15 months (13 months adjusted) and still on the smaller side, but doing pretty well overall!

I will add you to the list! Good luck with TTC journey! Glad to hear your preemie is doing well.

• Options
    Great job to all you pregnant mamas!'n and congrats to the newly pregnant! Alpha you need to go a day late. 2/25 is the best birthday IMO :)

I met with my dr today. She said that its a total crapshoot if I get pre e again. Ill be monitored more often and ill check my bp at home between visits and I'll pray for the best.

Talking to dh about when we will try again. I planned on when ds was 2. Dh wants to try now when he's almost 14 months. Time to reach a compromise!!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"