One & Done: Only child

Salt78

Are you a much nicer person now?

Re: Salt78

• This board may be (very) slow, but couldn't you just have sent her a PM? I'm pretty sure no one here is interested in your drama.  

C is 3 years old

• imagemissymo:
    This board may be (very) slow, but couldn't you just have sent her a PM? I'm pretty sure no one here is interested in your drama.  
    no drama, salt is known to be a bully but maybe she changed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Cool story, bro.  

C is 3 years old

• imagemissymo:
    Cool story, bro.  
    ok dude, take the back seat  now back to salt.

• imageStarbuckie:
    imagemissymo:
    This board may be (very) slow, but couldn't you just have sent her a PM? I'm pretty sure no one here is interested in your drama.  

Oh. You actually seem like the bully.

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • imageChapter79:

imageStarbuckie:
    imagemissymo:

I reported "her" as such, but I honestly don't know if that is effective.  Seems like she is free to just troll away.  ::blocks Starbuckie:: 

C is 3 years old

• I agree, YOU sound like the Bully. You should handle YOUR problems in private. How tacky are you? Salt is an amazing mom and friend to many of us and you're the one that should be reported for your inappropriate behavior. Act like a lady.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBostonKisses2:
    imagemissymo:
    imageChapter79:

imageStarbuckie:
    imagemissymo:

I reported "her" as such, but I honestly don't know if that is effective.  Seems like she is free to just troll away.  ::blocks Starbuckie:: 

It's effective, and is being looked into.

haven't done anything to be kicked off, if I am what makes you think I won't be back?

• imageStarbuckie:

haven't done anything to be kicked off, if I am what makes you think I won't be back?

Please don't.

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • This is very childish.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ummmmm, I've been away from the bump for almost two years and salt is one of the few I remember as being amaze balls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"