St. Louis Babies
Options

DePaul Hospital or no??

Hey, so I am originally from St. Louis but havent lived there since i was 16 years old (7 years ago) Ive now relocated back and am 32 weeks pregnant with my first child. I am completely lost when it comes to finding a new OB and the right hospital for my delivery. I orginally was considering barnes jewish or MoBap when I first moved back, But my cousin suggested her OB, Dr. Aaron Pile (who had pretty good reviews online) who only delivers at DePaul hospital, which I know little about. If some one could please fill me in about the stats of this hospital or if any on else has further suggestion please let me know. I want nothing but the best prenatal care for my baby but time is quickly winding down and I need a doctor ASAP. Thanks bunches

P.S. Im currently living in the Bel-Nor area with my grand parents but will ultimately be living in Creve Couer

Re: DePaul Hospital or no??

• Options
    alright cool thanks for the advice. I meet with the doctor for the first time tomorrow, hopefully i like him, my cousin loves him so we will see...
  • Options
    Personally I think DePaul is horrid. I had my first son there and it was very traumatic for me the way I was treated and had things literally forced on me that were not necessary.

I delivered my 2nd at st Luke's and had an amazing labor and delivery

My ob is dr Shanon Forseter male he is on ballas near olive. He is awesome I had to switch to him last year half way through my pregnancy when my original ob of 17yrs retired
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Personally I wouldn't take my dog to depaul hospital... I've never had any nice experiences when dealing with that hospital and they aren't rated for anything severe, meaning they aren't allowed to treat alot of trauma situations... that doesn't mean anything about delivering babies but it doesn't give me a vote of confidence on their part.  I live closer to depaul than any other hospital however I have chosen to go to mercy for my delivery because of all the wonderful feedback I've heard from others and read online.  Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"