Maine Babies
Options

***rowan***

You found us!!! I was actually just asking about you the other day -- I've missed you! Congrats on the move. How's it all going? Don't you just love our new board?

p.s. I just want to eat Ethan up! :)?

Re: ***rowan***

• Options

Hi!!

MrsRoss gave me the link to the "new" board.  I"ve missed you too! Avery is so gorgeous and has already gotten so big!! :)

Things are going pretty well, all things considered.  I have lots of updates on my blog if you want to check it out.  Thanks for missing me :)

I just got internet access back and my new laptop will arrive sometime next week so I hope to be around a lot more very soon! :)

How are you doing? Is Avery starting to even out a bit for you? I know you were struggling a bit in the beginning which is totally normal.  I hope you guys are starting to figure each other out now - she is so beautiful!

A

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"