Boston Babies

3d ultrasound help? Raynham ma

I live in Raynham, MA and I'm looking for a place to get a 3D ultrasound picture. I'm willing to travel to Rhode Island and massachusetts. I have a few questions.

What's the difference between a 3D and a 4D ultrasound?

What is a reasonable price for this appointment/take home pictures?

Any recommendations? Evening and weekend hours would be best :

Thanks in advance ladies

Re: 3d ultrasound help? Raynham ma

• I did mine in Hanover ma. It is about an hour and a little bit away from you. The website is www.anewconception.com.

The prices are very good and the room is very grand. You can bring people with you. I think they do 3d only. I am not sure what 4d is like. I just had 3d and it is great. They will give you a cd to watch at home too,

Best of luck  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a 3D and 4D ultrasound package done at: Golden View Ultrasound in Coolidge Corner in Brookline, MA. I highly recommend them. I have excellent photos, a CD rom full of pics, and dvd footage of my son at 15 weeks and 28 weeks thanks to one of their fabulous techs. 4D is just a live motion visual in 3D, like say if you want to watch footage of the ultrasound on DVD. Good luck! Have fun!

Here's their site with all the info: https://www.goldenviewultrasound.com/boston.html
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I went to Golden View in Brookline also...they are great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"