Multiples
Options

OB in Philadelphia

Hello Ladies,
I am searing for a new OB in Philadelphia. I had IVF and am now 9 weeks pregnant with twins. I want someone who specializes in multiples. I have not had any luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: OB in Philadelphia

• Options
    I'm not in Philadelphia, but I got a great referral from my RE. You might want to check with that office for a referral. Not only was the OB's office familiar with twin pregnancies, but they were also extraordinarily compassionate about our IF struggles.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Options
    I delivered at HUP and my OG/ GYN was the Women's Practice at 3701 Market. They are two floors down from my RE and defiitely familiar with multiples. HUP has a great NICU and partnership with CHOP in the event of any issues.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLALASEPT05:
    I delivered at HUP and my OG/ GYN was the Women's Practice at 3701 Market. They are two floors down from my RE and defiitely familiar with multiples. HUP has a great NICU and partnership with CHOP in the event of any issues.

I did not deliver in Philly, but am closeby in South Jersey. I have quite a few friends that had great experiences at HUP. Good luck and congrats! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLALASEPT05:

I did not deliver in Philly, but am closeby in South Jersey. I have quite a few friends that had great experiences at HUP. Good luck and congrats! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"