Two Under 2

3u2!!

I have a NB and twins that are 19 months. I am one of those crazy moms that would be thrilled to have all my kids close together. It's gets irritating though since people are always saying stuff about having kids so close and so many. My husband and I both want 6 kids and other people always tell me that's way too much. I hate people like that as if what I want is wrong. Just venting since I'm tired of the comments from family and others.

Re: 3u2!!

• My daughter just turned two, and I also have 6 months old son.I would love to have large family as well.

And you know what? Who cares what other people think! Its your body and your family! You love your children and you do your best for them and that is all people should every expect out of you. And sure having children close together is hard. I think you are amazing that you can handl three! I can barely handle these two! You are great mom and will probably even be more amazing when more children come along! 

Keep up the great work! You are awesome!

• I think it's wonderful you want a large family. As long as you can take care of them our country certainly needs more people like you and your DH. My SIL has 10 beautiful kids! We are hoping for 4, but I get the comments too since my boys are close in age. Send me some of your twin dust :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Just tell them that your kids are going to be paying for their social security checks! ;) Seriously though, I believe siblings are one of the best gifts you can give your kids, and large families are awesome!

I haven't gotten any comments like that yet but we also want a large family. (And are expecting twins! We will be the reverse of you, DS will be 19 months when the twins arrive.) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"