Single Parents

I've just gotta say...

Despite having gotten knocked up by a lying *** who then disappeared & done nothing but deny any involvement & talk sh*t on me since I told him & his family about the pregnancy... 

My life has been amazing since I've gotten pregnant. I very quickly learned who my real friends were, and got rid of the @sshole friends... 
I started focusing on school/work and got accepted into my program, 2 1/2 yrs earlier than planned, I've gotten scholarships & grants enough to cover the final costs of nursing school... 
I've been able to go on multiple vacations this summer (never able to before I got serious with life)
My family relationships are all much closer
and to top it all off.. I have this beautiful little being that is super amazing. I love watching him grow every day, love watching him learn new things, and love his unconditional love, his cuddles, how he laughs, his excitement with the world...

Being a mom is amazing and I wouldnt change the mistake of sleeping with a douchebag for anything... I'm actually happy that i'm a single mom, it seems much easier at times than watching some of my friends/acquaintences go through bullshit with their significant others..

:) 

Re: I've just gotta say...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"