Two Under 2
Options

This is hard. :)

Not that I didn't expect it to be. But whew. Two kids two years apart (one is 27 months and one is two months), neither of whom is a big napper, is pretty darn hard! Let's just say no one in the house is getting enough sleep and I'm not looking forward to the new wrinkle that my returning to work in a few weeks will add to this.

Gotta keep my eyes on the prize: once DS2 starts walking and talking and sleeping through the night.

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This is hard. :)

• Options
    good luck, enjoy your sleepy, portable baby while he lasts too though, because with talking and walking comes arguing and 2 LOs to run after.  One of my 1st outings with the two of them last year someone with kids about a year older told me how difficult it is when they both have somewhere they want to go.  It made sense so I made sure to enjoy all of his pre-mobile time, this year I've been very limited in what I can do with the two of them on my own.
  • Options
    kagl08kagl08 member

I definitely agree with PP about having 2 mobile LOs. It's rough some times because they both have opinions now. And the fighting... ugh. But the STTN thing really does help keep us all sane. 

It does get better, and a different set of challenges comes with it. I had mine 13.5 months apart and I actually think it was easier than the 2 yr age gap.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"