June 2012 Moms

What are your LO's up to?

It has been one quick year huh? I thought it would be interesting to post what our LO's are doing to make us smile/ cringe. I will start:

Smile: DD is beginning to pretend play! It's hilarious to watch her "text," put on an oven mitt, and play in her play house we made out of her swingset box.

Cringe: she wants to play with the garbage lid!! I try to keep it sanitized.. But still!! It's the garbage!! Bleh!

Re: What are your LO's up to?

• Smile: he hears us laugh and will start laughing too! and the babbling, I know he thinks he is telling us something, but I have no idea what oh and one more, he likes to feed us Cheerios...it is too cute!

Cringe: definitely the trash and when he has a temper tantrum he flings himself back and hits his head. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Smile: DS loves "swimming" in the baby pool now. He giggles and rolls around. It is so cute!

Cringe: DS always tries to touch the toilet when we're in the bathroom. : /
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Smile: We bought DS a Melissa and Doug shopping cart and he puts his boy cabbage patch in the kids seat. He goes around the house putting stuff in his cart and when he pushes the cart he says vroom vroom lmao

It makes me laugh so hard and it's so stinking cute!  Posted below is a pic of DS and DH shopping together at Publix hehehehe

Cringe: DS loves to dig through the recycles bin and it drives me crazy!  He fell in one day but didn't learn his lesson and still tries to go after it! 

• Smile:  She "sings" so songs on the radio or when I sing to her by humming along

Cringe:  Playing in the dog's water bowl and then sticking her hands in her mouth.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Smile: she is a social butterfly.  She makes friends with everyone she meets, even if it's just for a few moments while riding on an elevator.  DS was so shy at this age (still is), so I am really enjoying her outgoing personality.

Cringe: she is still obsessed with carrying around shoes, especially DH's nasty flip flops.

DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Smile: How she lights up in the morning when DD1 wakes up. Also watching her interact with her sister.

Frown: She puts anything and everything in her mouth. Also she has a fascination with sticking her hands in the toilet.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageGismo123:

Smile: We bought DS a Melissa and Doug shopping cart and he puts his boy cabbage patch in the kids seat. He goes around the house putting stuff in his cart and when he pushes the cart he says vroom vroom lmao

It makes me laugh so hard and it's so stinking cute!  Posted below is a pic of DS and DH shopping together at Publix hehehehe

Cringe: DS loves to dig through the recycles bin and it drives me crazy!  He fell in one day but didn't learn his lesson and still tries to go after it! 

your pic is way cute! And with the boy cabbage kid! Hahaha! 

• imageGismo123:
    Smile: We bought DS a Melissa and Doug shopping cart and he puts his boy cabbage patch in the kids seat. He goes around the house putting stuff in his cart and when he pushes the cart he says vroom vroom lmao

It makes me laugh so hard and it's so stinking cute!nbsp; Posted below is a pic of DS and DH shopping together at Publix hehehehenbsp;image nbsp;Cringe: DS loves to dig through the recycles bin and it drives me crazy!nbsp; He fell in one day but didn't learn his lesson and still tries to go after it!nbsp;

So adorable!

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• There are so many things!

Smile: DS says "hi" and "bye" and waves to everyone, all the time! He always shares his snacks with me and daddy and his toys. He grabs his shoes and says "ahhhhtttt" when he wants to play outside. Any time he hears music, he stops whateve he is doing and starts to dance. He also loves to sniff things now. He sniffs all our perfume and cologne in the bathroom and loves to go to the fruit bowl in the dining room to sniff all the different fruits.

Cringe: he thinks he can run... he falls constantly. He picks up shoes, puts everything in his mouth, touches the trash can and the toilet like PP's said. He also tries to stick his feet in the cat's water dish.

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagedrbethc:
    imageGismo123:

This is adorable!!!!!!
  • imageBumbleBee9311:
    imagedrbethc:
    imageGismo123:

This is adorable!!!!!!

Hehe thanks! I would put a smile but I am bumping from my phone. DS is so funny with his shopping cart, worth every penny!
  • kdjuddkdjudd member
    Smile: Renee is saying more and more words! It seems like she learns at least one a week! From the top of my head she is saying: All Gone, Good Girl, Cat, Thank You, Go, Cat, Mama, Daddy, Do It, Aw, Feet, etc

Cringe: She is incredibly irritable lately. She loves to scream at the top of her lungs and throw tantrums. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"