Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Sleep regression @ 6 months?

I'm not sure what has happened. My DD was STTN from 2 weeks on.... For the last 12 days she is waking up every 3 hours to breast feed. She also nurses every 3 hours, or less, all day. At first I thought it was a growth spurt but it seems to be lasting way longer than any others as well as any my DS had. I'd appreciate any thoughts/strategies. I am off for summer so it's not the end of the world but I, hoping to get some better stretches than 3 hours when I go back to work in the fall. Thanks in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleep regression @ 6 months?

• Teething?

Edit: Just saw the other post. It could still be the start of teething even though you don't see any teeth.

imageimage
  • imagemeaglamillion:

Teething?

Edit: Just saw the other post. It could still be the start of teething even though you don't see any teeth.

I thought teething too. Our pediatrician seems to have a good track record with predicting tooth eruptions and she thinks DD will be closer to 1 when she gets her first tooth... Pedi could be wrong, but we aren't seeing any other symptoms of teething...  

• Loading the player...
  • I think its teething/growth spurt, we went through this too and it lasted longer than any other. DD eventually went back to sleeping longer again. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageJackiemxoxo:
    I think its teething/growth spurt, we went through this too and it lasted longer than any other. DD eventually went back to sleeping longer again.nbsp;

This. It'll pass.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Normal. More common at this age for it to be due to developmental leaps. Has LO had any major development lately? E.g. crawling? 

• there is a growth spurt at 6 months and it can last a long time. it's possbile. either way, she'll grow out of it eventually.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • imageAM85:
    Normal. More common at this age for it to be due to developmental leaps. Has LO had any major development lately? E.g. crawling?nbsp;

She's been close to crawling since it started but just army crawls so far.
  • imageRussianMommy:
    there is a growth spurt at 6 months and it can last a long time. it's possbile. either way, she'll grow out of it eventually.

This for us. 6 months was the beginning of the end of sleeping in the crib at night without a huge battle. Good luck!

-LJ
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"