October 2011 Moms

Alright, I will play too

I have de-lurked probably no less than 4 times in the last 21 months so some of you may recognize me. Each time, I reverted back to my creepy lurker ways so let's hope this time is different!  If you allow me to join in the fun, I solemnly swear to try to do my part to keep this board from dying.

In case you care, I am a 29 year old SAHM and I always return my shopping carts to the corral. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Alright, I will play too

• And obviously my siggy is in desperate need of updating :) As soon as I remember how to do that....
  • imagetiffbomb:
    I always return my shopping carts to the corral.nbsp;

I like you. [Team Return the Cart]
    Welcome back!

BFP #1: 3/4/2011 ~ EDD 11/14/2011 ~ DD Born 10/26/2011
    BFP #2: 10/12/2013 ~ EDD 6/23/2014 ~ Natural MC 10/28/2013 @ 6wk
    BFP #3: 6/4/2014 ~ EDD 2/13/2015 ~ b-HCG dropped 6/18/2014, Natural MC 6/20/2014 @ 6wk

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome back! Your DS is adorable. Little boys in hats get me every time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Deez10Deez10 member

Hello!  I, too, return my cart to the corral.  If I'm feeling especially charitable, I'll walk a little vicinity and look for any random carts that need to be returned along with mine. 

How long have you been a SAHM?  DH and I have decided I will not return to work after we have our next baby (not currently pregnant nor planning on trying for at least 2 more years) - so it's just this little light at the end of my dreary work-day tunnel but I hold onto it to save my life.  I find you SAHMs fascinating and envy all of you immensely.  lol

Edited to add:  I can't see your siggy or picture - is your DS your only LO?

Stick around!

Stick out tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageDeez10:

Hello!  I, too, return my cart to the corral.  If I'm feeling especially charitable, I'll walk a little vicinity and look for any random carts that need to be returned along with mine. 

How long have you been a SAHM?  DH and I have decided I will not return to work after we have our next baby (not currently pregnant nor planning on trying for at least 2 more years) - so it's just this little light at the end of my dreary work-day tunnel but I hold onto it to save my life.  I find you SAHMs fascinating and envy all of you immensely.  lol

Stick around! 

Stick out tongue

Well, you win! I don't think I have ever walked around returning OTHER peoples carts!  I was pretty proud of myself just for returning my own! Oh well, now I have something to strive for! 

I have been a SAHM since I was about 20 weeks pregnant actually.  It is what I was meant to do. I firmly believe that. Some people were meant to be doctors or lawyers, I think I was meant to be a SAHM. It really works for some people (like myself) and is absolutely not even a consideration for others. I say, do what makes you happy. 

Yes, DS is my one and only...for now. We honestly cannot decide whether we are done or if we want one more. My uterus is aching to be occupied by another little squish but we so enjoy the way things are in our family right now, we aren't sure we want to shake it up.  

Thanks for the warm welcome (again!) and Ally, your little girl is pretty stinkin' cute too!

• kagl08kagl08 member

Oh my goodness your DS is so cute! Welcome back! 

I'm a SAHM also, and have been since I was pregnant with DD over 3 years ago. It was absolutely what I was meant to do, I just know it. I love it! When I was kid all my friends wanted to be drs or business owners and I wanted to be a mom. I never had any professional dreams, only a mom. I feel so blessed to be able to SAH.  

• cinsincinsin member
    Sweet. Hi tiffbomb! Glad you're not a *** about grocery carts at least.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cinsincinsin member
    That'd be d!ck. you can tell I'm new to the edits and mobile nonpunctuation.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDeez10:

Stick around!

Stick out tongue

Ha!! I'm a SAHM, and I range from loving it, hating it, and feeling determined that I am effing everything up (even though my degree is both early childhood education and elementary education). I wish I felt more fascinating :-)

ETA:  Hi Tiffbomb, I remember you!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"