August 2012 Moms
Options

Sep '12 Dramz

To all of you that were keeping up with that fiasco yesterday (which provided me reading material for the entire 20 minute pump session this morning!), WP responded: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/75290392.aspx

I personally think the shitt is absolutely crazy. I cannot believe it was her. I remember when it all went down because I almost always accidentally click that board instead of ours on stupid TBM...and of course when something has 50+ replies, I've just gotta know.

I think she's full of it and it's twat-like of her to blame their board.

Also, I'm not sure how she's a mod still.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: Sep '12 Dramz

• Options
    Can you sum up what she did?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageManda-Kay:

She is a mod, not for the Sep '12 board, but for NB. She's a reg over on S12 though. A few months ago, there were a series of AEs that popped up and said ridiculously hurtful things to a lot of the regs and some of the AEs gave out personal information on some of the regs. While all this was going on, WP was like, "Oh man, I'm waiting for so-and-so to come out and say they're too busy to be this AE *eyeroll, eyeroll*" and was playing along as if she was just as pissed off at these AEs as everyone else. It ended in quite a few of the regs leaving their board, the tone of the board changed, everyone was convinced the AE/s were this one reg (who got ran off the board from everyone accusing her/calling her out for it).

Then, when the board changes happened yesterday/day before, some members were able to see IP addresses. One of the girls found out that 4 or 5 of the AEs responsible for the whole ordeal (they call it AEgate 13) was WP; the IP addresses matched. So, they called her out on it. Obviously they're all pissed.

Same thing happened over on Parenting with a reg.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good Grief - who has time to make and keep up with 4 AEs?

• Options
    imagebigbootyjudi:

imageManda-Kay:

She is a mod, not for the Sep '12 board, but for NB. She's a reg over on S12 though. A few months ago, there were a series of AEs that popped up and said ridiculously hurtful things to a lot of the regs and some of the AEs gave out personal information on some of the regs. While all this was going on, WP was like, "Oh man, I'm waiting for so-and-so to come out and say they're too busy to be this AE *eyeroll, eyeroll*" and was playing along as if she was just as pissed off at these AEs as everyone else. It ended in quite a few of the regs leaving their board, the tone of the board changed, everyone was convinced the AE/s were this one reg (who got ran off the board from everyone accusing her/calling her out for it).

Then, when the board changes happened yesterday/day before, some members were able to see IP addresses. One of the girls found out that 4 or 5 of the AEs responsible for the whole ordeal (they call it AEgate 13) was WP; the IP addresses matched. So, they called her out on it. Obviously they're all pissed.

That is some crazy shiz!! That girl is off her rocker. She probably doesn't even have a kid. What a psycho
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJnmac83:
    imagebigbootyjudi:

imageManda-Kay:

That is some crazy shiz!! That girl is off her rocker. She probably doesn't even have a kid. What a psycho

I smell a potential catfish ...

• Options
    Now that I know what this means, catfish!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options

imageSpruceGrouse:
    Now that I know what this means, catfish!

I looked it up on urban dictionary last night. Embarrassed

• Options
    I can barely keep up with one profile and posting. How can she keep up with 4/5 and have a baby??? Total catfish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    That was so bizarre. She sounds like a sociopath. "I hurt, so I'm going to hurt others."
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BBJ, I could not believe it was WP.  I did NOT see that coming at all.  I really liked her as a poster.  Her response was just not enough.  I wonder what her off board IRL friends are thinking.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"