Single Parents

So annoying

LO's BD forgot about the CS review hearing today, so they're rescheduling us several months from now. We have to wait for the notice to come in the mail.

I am more than a little annoyed. I waited almost an hour before he told me he needed to reschedule, and DS' naps are now thrown out of whack. Oh, and the AC in my apartment went out this morning for the 4th time since I've lived here, so DS (who still needs to be cuddled) and I are tired and sweaty. 

I AM SO IRRITATED, Y'ALL. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: So annoying

• Come join us for lunch and cake? My friend just did a Mickey birthday theme- she cut the cheese and meats in the shape of Mickey from Pinterest. 

• imageReilly626:
    Come join us for lunch and cake? My friend just did a Mickey birthday theme she cut the cheese and meats in the shape of Mickey from Pinterest.nbsp;

This. ours just says "please join us for lunch and a pool party".

Eta: we're also doing a Mickey theme :
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmmmm...what about something like this:
    We're celebrating the Mickey way,
    With food to match the theme of the day!
    Hot Diggity Dogs will be our dinner,
    Then cake and ice cream, your tail won't get thinner!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Or...

We're celebrating the Mickey way,
    With food to match the theme of the day!
    Hot Diggity dogs, shout hooray!
    Then cake and ice cream for Hudson's big day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageoprastr:
    Or... We're celebrating the Mickey way, With food to match the theme of the day! Hot Diggity dogs, shout hooray! Then cake and ice cream for Hudson's big day!
    I'm impressed!  That's great.  I should've asked you for help with Liam's invitations! LOL
  • imageoprastr:
    Or... We're celebrating the Mickey way, With food to match the theme of the day! Hot Diggity dogs, shout hooray! Then cake and ice cream for Hudson's big day!

Thank you!! That is absolutely adorable!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

06/10 mmc@ 10 weeks: 03/11 mc @ 8 weeks due to blighted ovum.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"