October 2011 Moms
Options

Stupid IUD

I need to whine for a minute.

I went to the doctors today to get my Mirena removed and it's MIA!!

The strings were gone and she couldn't remove it. So now TTC is on hold while I wait for an ultrasound appointment and then a gynecologist appointment. Boo!!!

Lil' P Est. Oct '2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here we grow again!
ETA: August 14, 2014
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Stupid IUD

• Options
    Deez10Deez10 member

Oh wow - that's not good.

I had issues with my Mirena IUD for the first 6 months - almost had it removed - but my doctor re-positioned it and I've been happy with it ever since.

This makes me pause and want to schedule an appointment soon just to have it checked... I've been hearing a lot of Mirena horror stories recently and it's starting to freak me out. 

Keep us posted, I am curious where that damn thing went!

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDeez10:
    Oh wow that's not good.I had issues with my Mirena IUD for the first 6 months almost had it removed but my doctor repositioned it and I've been happy with it ever since.This makes me pause and want to schedule an appointment soon just to have it checked... I've been hearing a lot of Mirena horror stories recently and it's starting to freak me out.nbsp; Keep us posted, I am curious where that damn thing went!

You and me both!

Lil' P Est. Oct '2011

Here we grow again!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecrystaladult:
    My uterus ate my IUD as well. I'll probably have to get it surgically removed when I want it out. When I went for my 6 week post placement appointment, she had to do a vaginal u/s to find it. She assured me that it still works but it's a little scary that it's just moving around in there. I read some blog online after Googling about a lady who had hers migrate into her butt Indifferent

My first question here is how did they get it out. Dear God, I hope its not in my butt!!  

Lil' P Est. Oct '2011

Here we grow again!
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"