July 2011 Moms
Options

Site updates happening tonight!

Just an FYI that the new upgrades will be rolled out tonight.   I will update this post if I get a specific time, but it is reasonable to expect the site to be down late tonight.

And a re-post of what changes are coming:

Here are some exciting highlights:

?         Receive notifications when members comment on a thread you originally posted, when you?ve been tagged in a thread, when you have earned a badge, when you receive a private message (and more!)

?         Tag other Bumpies in your posts (@BumpJackie) and they?ll receive notifications

?         Earn new badges for your community actions (more info coming)

?         Choose the best/most helpful response on a thread that you start

?         There will be a 3-day waiting period before new members can post

What is changing with Private Messaging?

?         More prominent spot on the main screen (no more searching for inbox), and you?ll receive notifications when you have a new message!

?         You can now message multiple users in one PM!

?         NOTE: ?OLD? PRIVATE MESSAGES IN YOUR INBOX WILL BE GOING AWAY, so please save any information you may need from them!

imageimage
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: Site updates happening tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"