October 2012 Moms
Options

Facking mastitis...again! VENT

This is now the 2nd time I've had mastitis in the past 6 weeks. What the eff is going on? It's the opposite boob, thank goodness. But I could seriously use a break from this mastitis, antibiotic, yeast infection, antibiotic to cure the YI cycle that's been going on around here. Just another thing that has me so over nursing at this point. This is the longest I've ever nursed, and I've really pushed through a lot of pain to make it this far, but all this crap is totally ruining it for me.

I'm pretty sure E is pulling off in the middle of letdowns, and that then causes the plugged ducts, but I'm not entirely sure. I've never been able to feel letdowns. Maybe I need to start pumping after nursing?

Vent over. Thanks for letting me whine.
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Facking mastitis...again! VENT

• Options
    I'm so sorry. My dd is also super easily distracted. It's hard. I hope you feel better..
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm so sorry, that SUCKS

I've actually given up on nursing during the day. E is too distracted and it just ends up in him fussing and me being pissed off. I just pump and bottle feed. He gets bottles during the week at daycare anyway...maybe that will help?

I am kinda done BFing too.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take Lecithin for chronic clogged ducts and it's made a world of difference!  Sorry you're dealing with it again, I've also had it twice and it's no fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagelady dixneuf:
    I'm so sorry, that SUCKSI've actually given up on nursing during the day. E is too distracted and it just ends up in him fussing and me being pissed off. I just pump and bottle feed. He gets bottles during the week at daycare anyway...maybe that will help?I am kinda done BFing too. nbsp;

I wish! Kid won't take bottles. Mobile unsmiley. He'll take a cup but only sips.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

I pump during the day because of distracted feeding.  But I'm so over pumping right now.  It is finally nice out and we're busy and the last thing I want to do is go sit in a car and pump.  It is not cool.  

Mastitis sucks though.  You've made it a long ways.  Be proud of yourself. 

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    imageLexiSophie55:

I pump during the day because of distracted feeding.  But I'm so over pumping right now.  It is finally nice out and we're busy and the last thing I want to do is go sit in a car and pump.  It is not cool.  

Mastitis sucks though.  You've made it a long ways.  Be proud of yourself. 

yay I am glad I am not the only one

will he take a sippy cup?

we did great with the Joovy Dood 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"