June 2012 Moms

pacifiers

I'm sure this has been posted, but I haven't been around lately & honestly didn't look back to see... but anywho, are there any LO's out there who are still using paci's?

E uses hers sometimes still. Not THAT frequently, but I guess I just want to see where everyone is at with this. I've heard of some moms who are starting to wean them off after they get them off the bottles...but I don't think she's ready to be without her bink (as we call itWink) yet.

Thoughts?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: pacifiers

• DS still uses his especially in the car and for sleep. Recently he's been using it more because we've been traveling and I guess using it is more comfortable for him. So he's been more attached to it lately.
  • He still uses his quite a bit.  He seems to always find them even when I take them away from him!  I don't mind him using them, but I find he isn't babbling as much when he has them so I try to limit their use.  I will let him use it for a while longer though.  He doesn't have a "lovey," stuffed animal, blanket, etc. or anything else he really likes so he needs the paci for comfort.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried taking it away when we took away the bottle but I caved. :P

DS uses the paci for naps, bedtime, the car, or if he's very upset..

It may seem like a lot but the paci used to be clipped to him at all times. I don't clip the paci to him at all anymore.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We just use our for sleep time. Naptime, naps in the car, and night time.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD uses a paci to sleep at home, but takes her naps on a cot at school with no paci. I am not worried about getting rid of it yet. DS lost interest on his own around 18 months, so maybe dd will do the same.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"