October 2012 Moms
Options

Crib Mattress

Any reccommendations for a mattress? 

My little guy apparently does not like his crib mattress.  He prefers to nap on a bed.  Any bed in the house.  I am thinking his mattress is uncomfortable 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crib Mattress

• Options
    We have a sopora foam mattress that is dual sided. Firm for infant and a slightly softer side for toddlers. LO sleeps soundly. Seams are on the sides, so no crevices to clean when accidents happen. Cant speak to the toddler side yet if it was worth getting the dual... It is on the pricey side for crib mattresses.
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Alice has a Sealy dual sided. Frankly it is more comfy than my mattress. LOL It was around 100 at Target.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a naturepedic ultra light 2 stage mattress...we also have a mattress topper on it. Maybe try a plusher mattress cover? They're cheaper than getting a whole new nicer mattress. 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    Ashley has the Sealy Soybean. She has never had any problems sleeping in it. She went from her rock n play to this.
  • Options

imagedotmbc:
    Maybe test your theory by taking the mattress out of the crib and moving it somewhere else and see if he will sleep on it.

good idea 

• Options

imagedotmbc:
    Maybe test your theory by taking the mattress out of the crib and moving it somewhere else and see if he will sleep on it.

good idea 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"