Virginia Babies
Options

Richmond Daycares

I was wondering when other Richmond Mom's started looking in to Daycare options.  I know that some cities have really long waiting lists but I don't know if that's the case for Richmond.  This is our first baby so EVERYTHING is new to us.  Any suggestions as to when the search should begin or past experiences would be welcome. 

Re: Richmond Daycares

• Options
    I ended up being a sahm so didn't need it but I looked into kindercare and they didn't have a wait..but that was also over 15 months ago
  • Options
    Hi there, when are you due and what part of RVA? I'm 19 weeks today and we found at 17 weeks most of the reputable daycares already have wait lists for when we plan to start needing care Feb 2014.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekristynlee710:
    Hi there, when are you due and what part of RVA? I'm 19 weeks today and we found at 17 weeks most of the reputable daycares already have wait lists for when we plan to start needing care Feb 2014.

I'm due Jan 6th, so we'd need care after my maternity leave which takes us to about mid-March

• Options
    Anyone have information on daycares in midlothian area? Due in December so would be looking for February/March. Thanks!
  • Options
    The area of Richmond you're in will depend on what might be best for you. We are using Hatcher Child Development in Lakeside. We heard great things about Lily Grace, Rainbow Station, and Minnie Land. I would start looking now and get on some waiting lists because they all have waiting lists. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"