Parenting after 35

First Steps!

Beating his big brother, who took his first wobbly steps a week before his first birthday, DS2 has taken a few random steps/staggers. And he turns 1 in a month!!!

No guess yet as to when his technique will improve and when he'll become a FT walker, but yay!

Re: First Steps!

• mwdmwd member

Whoohoo! Baby proof everything, and teach DS1 to help.  Have fun at the next birthday party!  Have you thought if you're having 1 party, or separate parties for the first year? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Holy cow! My little ELF is still only cruising the furniture at 14 months!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• steverstever member
    imagemwd:

Whoohoo! Baby proof everything, and teach DS1 to help.  Have fun at the next birthday party!  Have you thought if you're having 1 party, or separate parties for the first year? 

Everything, or most everything, is already babyproofed. And we're doing four different things for the boys. Dinner at DS1's favorite restaurant, trip to see the space shuttle with just DS1, DH and I, party for DS2 then trip to the San Diego Zoo. July and August will be busy Smile
  • steverstever member

imagehijoi:
    Awe, congrats!!! And sorry! I can't imagine two walkers in the house. I think Veronica's getting close but I'm in no rush, and Nathaniel was 15 months before he did. But again, congrats!

Thanks. And think of V as a lady of leisure :P

• What? Already? But he was just born! Kidding. He's almost one, when did that happen?
  • steverstever member
    imagegimmietimmies:
    What? Already? But he was just born! Kidding. He's almost one, when did that happen?
    I know, right? I've almost got a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I have no idea how that happened.
  • -popping my head in from longlostville-

Nice! Happy almost birthday, little guy!

-ok, popping back out!-

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • stever said:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    What? Already? But he was just born! Kidding. He's almost one, when did that happen?
    I know, right? I've almost got a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I have no idea how that happened.

Sniff, next thing you know M will be asking for the keys to your car.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"