November 2013 Moms
Options

Kicking in same spot.

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and feel the baby kick several times a day but he only kicks my RIGHT side about 2 inches below my belly botton.. Every single time.

Anyone else feel kicks but always in the same exact spot?

Re: Kicking in same spot.

• Options
    I'm 21 weeks also and baby has been kicking and punching in the same spot for weeks. From flutters to kicks. 
  • Options
    I'm also 21 weeks! He kicks in the same spot and has been for a couple weeks. There are other flutters around but kicks the same place
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep! I'm 21w 5d and I only feel him in my left side where my ovaries would be. I have not felt him anywhere else.
  • Options
    Same here. At my AS, I could see that's where baby's little feet are. Plus, I have an anterior placenta and it's thinner at that side, so I can feel the babe more. I'm 20 weeks.
  • Options
    This LO moves around quite a bit, but he does get comfy on the right more than anywhere else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Makes me sad and a little bit worried. I'm 20 weeks and have yet to feel anything. :(

Trying to be patient though. I know everyone if different. Just seems like so many more are already feeling their LOs. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    photo taco_zps623667d1.jpg
  • Options
    I seem to be feeling mine right in the middle a little under my belly button. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"