4 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Night cramps

Hi all, 

Has anyone experienced cramping starting about a week before their missed period and the a couple days before their period is due, start having cramps in the middle of the night that wake you up? I have never had cramps like that not during my period. And my boobs have been so sore for about 2 weeks. If I am prego, I would be 4 weeks. I have not taken the test yet, but these symptoms are odd enough that I feel I am. Anyone else go through the same and find out they are prego? 

Re: Night cramps

• Options
    I'm at week four and Ive had all the same symptoms. The cramps are normal. Take the test. I took 3 and all positive. Ive spoken to a couple nurses at hd and they said the cramps are my bodys way of stretching to prepare for the baby. And this is my first pregnancy so Im learning all this on my own. Wish you luck.
  • Options

Hi!

I just got my positive test this morning.  Last night I had weird cramping.  I could not get comfortable when I was trying to sleep.  I have had a little bit of cramping on and off today as well but not too bad.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i am almost 5 weeks and i have had mild cramping (most often at night) from before i found out i was expecting and i am still experiencing it now.
  • Options
    imagejubiebear91:

Hi!

I just got my positive test this morning.  Last night I had weird cramping.  I could not get comfortable when I was trying to sleep.  I have had a little bit of cramping on and off today as well but not too bad.

Good luck!

This! I took my test two days ago and I had (and still have) the same kind of cramps. 

• Options
    yeah those are normal and can hit you at any time. sometimes minor and sometimes more severe but very normal. Mine usually happen mostly at night in the beginning, GL (=
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers                            

My Loves= SD 18 SS 16 SS13 DD13 DS10 SD6 SD5 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"