South Jersey Babies

5 weeks pregnant and already need a hobby!

Hi All!  This is my first time being pregnant and also my first post on the bump! I am 5 weeks pregnant and learning all the things i CANT DO!  We have alot of yard work that needs to be done as we are selling our house.  I've always mowed the lawn (on our miss shappen hard to mow grass).  I've always spread the weed killer and dug up the heavy roots.  My husband does mind doing it but now what do i do?  I've also been told that i cant go out on the bay in our boat because the choppyness is not good.  So what does a pregnant woman do in the hot summer months at the Jersey Shore?  Help!

Re: 5 weeks pregnant and already need a hobby!

• Really? With the exception of the weed killer (because of the fumes and even that's stretching it) I don't see why you can't continue to do everything else you mentioned. Ask your OB, but I don't think any of those things are restricted.
  • image3Girls3xsTheFun:
    Really? With the exception of the weed killer because of the fumes and even that's stretching it I don't see why you can't continue to do everything else you mentioned. Ask your OB, but I don't think any of those things are restricted.

agreed. there's nothing that says you can't mow a lawn or go on a boat. where did you hear that?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRach521:
    image3Girls3xsTheFun:
    Really? With the exception of the weed killer because of the fumes and even that's stretching it I don't see why you can't continue to do everything else you mentioned. Ask your OB, but I don't think any of those things are restricted.
    agreed. there's nothing that says you can't mow a lawn or go on a boat. where did you hear that?

I agree with the other two ladies. Other than the weed killer, I did all of your list during my pregnancy. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"