Oklahoma Babies
Options

Hello!

I had no idea there was a board for Oklahoma moms! I'm so excited! Hello ladies! I'm a FTM! Due September 23 rd. I live in a small town. If you blink you'll miss it! Jones!!! I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July!

Re: Hello!

• Options

Oh wow!  JONES!  Itty Bitty!  Welcome and glad you're here!  I'm almost 5 weeks and in NW OKC. 

You having a boy or girl? How exciting!  Right around the corner!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Hey there!

I will be a new mom in February 2014, and I was happy to see an Oklahoma board here. I'm a military wife, stationed at Tinker with my husband from Canada and so I am not familiar with ANY of the med centers/women's care here. We have our first appointment with the midwives at OU since my first OB/GYN's office blew away in the tornado, and I can't reach her at her new office at all. I read that post about OU Med Center being terrible and now I'm afraid. I will still go to my appointment but I think I'll ask if my midwife has privileges at other hospitals, just in case ;) One of my friends recently delivered at Lakeside and she said it was great -- I hear the rooms in the maternity section are like hotel suites!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! Yes jones is very small! Lol oh my goodness 5 weeks. How I wish I was i was back at that time. Small!! Lol you have a ways but it will fly by. I know my time did. A boy!! Jaxson Roy! : awwww my nephew is 2. Lots of work. I can't wait! I'm pretty scared but ready to get things rolling lol
  • Options
    imageRCAFWife:
    Hey there!I will be a new mom in February 2014, and I was happy to see an Oklahoma board here. I'm a military wife, stationed at Tinker with my husband from Canada and so I am not familiar with ANY of the med centers/women's care here. We have our first appointment with the midwives at OU since my first OB/GYN's office blew away in the tornado, and I can't reach her at her new office at all. I read that post about OU Med Center being terrible and now I'm afraid. I will still go to my appointment but I think I'll ask if my midwife has privileges at other hospitals, just in case ; One of my friends recently delivered at Lakeside and she said it was great I hear the rooms in the maternity section are like hotel suites!

I've heard great things about lakeside! Had a friend give birth there. It's just the location that stinks. Far drive. Ill be delivering at rennisance center. Close to home and my sister gave birth there twice so I'm familiar with the hospital and there protocols. But I think you'll love lakeside!
  • Options
    Also a FTM and due November 11th. I live in Moore. Would love to meet other moms or moms to be that live close by!
  • Options
    TGolayTGolay member

Glad to see you all on this board! I'm in Yukon. Due in December and will deliver at Mercy (if all goes as planned).

• Options
    Hi. I am new to Oklahoma too. I've been here in Wellston for 3 months and I am due in November :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"