Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

"Sitting"

My 10 week old wants to "sit" all the time. She loves for me to hold her on my lap in a completely upright sitting position. If I put her in the swing, in her bouncy chair, in the carseat, or even resting up on the boppy pillow, she leans her head forward and uses her stomach muscles to try to sit up. Then she gets super frustrated, because she obviously can't sit up yet! Does anyone else's LO do this? If so, what do you do to keep them content when you can't hold them that way? I do not recall my son loving to sit until just before he was physically able to do so on his own.

Re: "Sitting"

• Options
    Do you have a boppy? LO sits in ours all the time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have a big pink lounge pillow from my college days... used to use it while studying, reading, etc. I have it against the wall and normally have our Lamby lamb skin blanket laying on the floor underneath. I will prop her up on the big lounge pillow. My DD will inevitably tip to the side, but still be supported a bit by the arm rest type wings of the pillow. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay, so it's not totally weird that she prefers to sit. It just seemed a little young to me! Thank you!
  • Options
    Mine likes to sit a lot too, I think its normal. She always brings her head forward trying to sit.

New Mommy!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"