Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

The TTGP Confessional is going to shiit.

The confessional was awesome when it was talking about vaginas killing hamsters, and swinging, but this Ponies vs. an undetermined group of people loosely defined as the "old regs" is getting annoying. I realize I am beating a dead horse here, but WTF is going on? 

If you want to consider this a BOAB thread, fine, but can we just put everything on the table here so I can go back to reading about legitimate confessions like people having anal fetishes?

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
 Mini IVF! **

Re: The TTGP Confessional is going to shiit.

• Options

I don't have a BOAB, but reading the confessional is the first thing I do when I get home from work.  Well, first computer-related thing, I have a little bit more of a life than that. 

Anyways, I find it hilarious and I give mad props when someone uses their name when they make a bold statement. 

• Options
    Is the link posted somewhere?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If there's no TTGP confessional, then the pusssssies on this board won't have anywhere to passive-aggressively bash the people they don't like!
    Dedos de salsicha para o seu prazer...
  • Options
    Wait, the confessional is still a thing? For reals? Some people have a tad too much time on their hands. That thing went to shiiit after the first week.
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagelilysylvis:

imagejenskurnick:

https://ttgpconfessional.tumblr.com/

I read it sometimes, there are some good things, but the reg war is getting a little too intense for me. 

Agreed. This is my point. If someone wants to call out Chancie or Banks or Kiki, or anyone else, why does it need to be a gang bang on the confessional? I really never participate in the BOAB threads, but it seems like there has to be a more productive way to hash things out. 

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• Options
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imagelilysylvis:

imagejenskurnick:

I read it sometimes, there are some good things, but the reg war is getting a little too intense for me. 

Agreed. This is my point. If someone wants to call out Chancie or Banks or Kiki, or anyone else, why does it need to be a gang bang on the confessional? I really never participate in the BOAB threads, but it seems like there has to be a more productive way to hash things out. 

Yes  Someone or ones apparently have a problem with me.  I'd appreciate whoever it is just bring it to me k thanks.

My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• Options
    imagejschwind22:
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imagelilysylvis:

imagejenskurnick:

Yes  Someone or ones apparently have a problem with me.  I'd appreciate whoever it is just bring it to me k thanks.

Yeah Schwindy, that one blew my hair back.   

Mini IVF! **

• Options
    It looks like the ones who love to spew their hatred on the confessional don't have much to say when they actually have the chance to BOAB.

Shocker. What a bunch of pansies hiding behind their anonymity.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imagejschwind22:
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imagelilysylvis:

imagejenskurnick:

Yeah Schwindy, that one blew my hair back.   

It's fine if someone doesn't like me, I don't expect everyone to like me.  But if you're going to talk about it talk about it to me.  That's all.

My Blog

It's a BOY!

• Options
    What is BOAB? It wasn't on the TTGP blog.

I don't get why people care that there are cliques on this board? I'm not a part of any clique and it doesn't affect me in any way...I still like posting here and I like reading all the posts whether its full of snark, information or inside jokes, it's all entertaining to me.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Dang! I need to take another look at the confessional.
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Options

imageDemoDoll:
    What is BOAB? It wasn't on the TTGP blog. I don't get why people care that there are cliques on this board? I'm not a part of any clique and it doesn't affect me in any way...I still like posting here and I like reading all the posts whether its full of snark, information or inside jokes, it's all entertaining to me.

B!tch out a bumpie.

My Blog

It's a BOY!

• Options
    imagejschwind22:

imageDemoDoll:
    What is BOAB? It wasn't on the TTGP blog.

I don't get why people care that there are cliques on this board? I'm not a part of any clique and it doesn't affect me in any way...I still like posting here and I like reading all the posts whether its full of snark, information or inside jokes, it's all entertaining to me.

B!tch out a bumpie.

weird, I've never seen those posts.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageBeth&Derek:

imagemodernfairytale8709:
    Wait, the confessional is still a thing? For reals? Some people have a tad too much time on their hands. That thing went to shiiit after the first week.

I didn't realize it was either. I think I looked at it a few months ago when the link was posted, but I had no idea people were still going there so frequently. If this thread hadn't been posted, I wouldn't even have known I was called out last week for being a "liberal bonehead." Awesome.

You don't scream "liberal bonehead" to me, but what do I know?

I'm still trying to figure out who would rather be with a woman, and who the famous person is. 

Mini IVF! **

• Options

imageHawkeyeTTGP:
    If there's no TTGP confessional, then the pusssssies on this board won't have anywhere to passive-aggressively bash the people they don't like!

Okay I wasn't going to comment on any of this crap because frankly, it's ridiculous. 

But Hawkeye, seriously? You're an AE.  That is pretty much the most hypocritical thing to say ever.

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    Post secret was better. Picture were involved. I like pictures.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options

imagemelissa721:
    Post secret was better. Picture were involved. I like pictures.

Can't you submit pictures to tumblr?   I like pictures too, but post secret went down the same as this did.  It can never just stay fun.

My Blog

It's a BOY!

• Options
    mmb248mmb248 member
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imageBeth&Derek:

I didn't realize it was either. I think I looked at it a few months ago when the link was posted, but I had no idea people were still going there so frequently. If this thread hadn't been posted, I wouldn't even have known I was called out last week for being a "liberal bonehead." Awesome.

I'm still trying to figure out who would rather be with a woman, and who the famous person is. 

Yes! I want to know who the famous person is because I still think it's a Jonas or Hanson brother's wife. And I want to know who killed a hamster with their vag... okay maybe not that last one.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options

imageDemoDoll:
    What is BOAB? It wasn't on the TTGP blog. I don't get why people care that there are cliques on this board? I'm not a part of any clique and it doesn't affect me in any way...I still like posting here and I like reading all the posts whether its full of snark, information or inside jokes, it's all entertaining to me.

I'm glad you asked this. And I feel the same way. I'm also not part of a "clique" nor did I really think there were any? Maybe I'm just oblivious. I keep coming back because I enjoy it and learn from everyone else. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Wow. The confessional went to crap quick. It's like reading through a bunch of high school drama.

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options

imagemodernfairytale8709:Wait, the confessional is still a thing? For reals? Some people have a tad too much time on their hands. That thing went to shiiit after the first week.

This. I just read it for the first time in weeks. 

imageHatchetFace:

I'd like to know the "old reg" (every time I see this I think of Old Greg. There was an Old Greg AE around a while ago. Whatever happened to him? Come back my fuzzy little man peach!) who's azz I'm supposedly up all the time. I've never really had any kind of conversation outside of a sentence or two with the people I'd consider the old regs, so I'm not sure how I got dragged into that. I always thought that I kinda kept to myself. 

Now I'm going to go lock myself in the bathroom and cry because someone on the internet said something mean about me.

::whispers to myself, "We can't let the terrorists win.":: 

But for real, if someone wants to netbattle me, just say so. It has to be in the next 30 minutes though, because I'm hangry. Smooches.  

Ever drink Bailey's out of a shoe?

Seriously though, I wondered this too. Some of these "confessions" make me laugh.

• Options
    imageBeth&Derek:
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    imageBeth&Derek:

I think that was probably the same day as the UO thread that started out about abortion. I was pretty vocal in that thread about being pro-choice. I am pretty liberal, so it's all good.

I am too. Smile But I don't think that makes anyone a bonehead. I wave my rainbow flag wildly! 

Also, and unrelated, why are the MLP's noticeably absent in any thread that brings up this alleged conflict? I feel like if you were at the center of a conflict you would want to clear the air? I am biting my nails waiting for an epic AE fail around this whole situation. 

Mini IVF! **

• Options
    Can someone please explain to me why anyone gives a fock about a fued between My little ponies and "old regs"?  This is shaping up like a badly written west side story.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageHawkeyeTTGP:

Not thread related -  Holy crap!  I haven't been around for a weekish so I don't know how recent the siggy pic is but Hawkeye - I just giggle snorted wine to it.    

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    I am glad you posted this. I wanted to say something, but I wasn't sure how it would come off. I'm ready for things to be less hostile. I've made my mistakes, and learned my lesson about certain things so please don't take me saying all that the wrong way. I know I'm not perfect. I will be more aware of how I act and what I post.  I'm glad this seems to be going somewhere. 
  • Options
    imagethekikimonster:
    Man, people are confused about why the bumpkateers are annoying. I don't need the confessional to hide so let me say it here.
    Outside of spooks, you are all asshats. You use your little group to be jerks for no reason and then defer to your buddies for automatic back up. If my tb friends dont agree with me, they don't join in. I was called out for being unnecessarily mean by a few bumpies years ago and I took note instead of whining over and over again like a child. I don't need to like you, I just don't see the pointin acting the way you guys do.

As far as the confessional about a few of us being the buttholes of society? I have only lost touch with 2 bumpies that I knew IRL; one I miss and one was a crazy cvvnt. There are two sides to every story and I have no regrets about what happened with either girl. Whoever you are, deal with it like an adult or keep your mouth shut.

You don't need to like me, I do not expect the whole world to like me. If you think I'm being an asshat or jerk unnecessarily, please feel the need to call me out. We all need to be checked once in a while. If I felt the need to stand up for anyone, I don't remember ever doing so, then I probably agreed with what they had to say.
    I've stayed out of this shiit because it's childish. A few of us added something to our siggys, meaning no harm to anyone, and a whole bunch of people got their panties waded up and made it something more than it was ever intended to be. Clearly it wasn't everyone's band of humor, but not once did anyone say something to us. It went straight to attacking us. We've been called all kinds of shiit, most disgustingly, we were compared to pedophiles. Pretty sure we never did a thing to warrant that.
    That aside, I haven't posted a thing on the confessional nor did I start the other thread. If I felt like getting into this prior to right now, I would have. Anyone who has a specific issue with me can certainly come to me and stop hiding behind the confessional. I'm a big girl, I can take it.

Sorry for punctuation, spelling, and run on sentences. I hate mobile.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageGermanGirl2007:

Also, and unrelated, why are the MLP's noticeably absent in any thread that brings up this alleged conflict? I feel like if you were at the center of a conflict you would want to clear the air? I am biting my nails waiting for an epic AE fail around this whole situation. 

Truth. They're involved, probably. Maybe not all (sorry if that's an overgeneralization), but some. If I were a betting person, I'd say one of them made this thread - although a couple of others come to mind. Pony up and speak your mind, FFS.

PS: The "Bumpkateers" weren't compared to pedophiles - there is a huge fandom behind My Little Pony that consists of adult men who create pornographic art and fuuuckable, tangible objects in the name of My Little Pony. That in itself squicks me out, so I wouldn't personally want to associate myself - online or otherwise - with that sort of thing. Yeah, I watched some of the series. It doesn't mean I'm giving Hasbro my money or that I want to be in an internet pony gang.

Who exactly are you thinking of? Me? I already got called out today so I've said my piece.  Are you going to sit there and pretend like you are completely innocent? We all saw you make fun of the MLP siggys quite extensively, not to mention hijack a few innocent threads.  

I have no problem saying anything under my own SN. I don't really understand though, I mean their have been numerous AE's making threads to make fun of the MLP siggys, yet one AE makes fun of you and this shiit happens.  You don't see the "Bumpkateers" getting all whiny.  They've also been burned on the confessional numerous times.  

I think the best thing to do is just to let this thing die. 

Also nobody made fun of the "Daisy Chain" thing amongst numerous other inside jokes.  Why is the My LIttle Pony thing such a big deal.  Just my two cents.

TTC Since July 2012
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    imageChancieMark:

I've never been one to hide my feelings on any particular subject, which is probably why I'm on that bullshiit list to begin with.

This board used to be FUN. It was snarky but it was fun. Now its being run over by self-important diickheads who have nothing better to do then be unnecessarily mean to other people. 

I like snark and sarcasm where it is deserved but it is seriously depressing around here these days. 

Hate to say it, but I agree with most of this. I legitimately feel bad for new people that fall victim to snark for the sake of snark because that's what the board bandwagon decides to do. I try to remain pretty neutral, which I think is why I am almost never called out for anything (negative OR positive), but damn, reaming new people out for funsies, and then calling Slappy and Schwind mean (for example) just because they fall into the "old reg" category is like calling Santa Claus an ***.  

Mini IVF! **

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageGermanGirl2007:

Truth. They're involved, probably. Maybe not all (sorry if that's an overgeneralization), but some. If I were a betting person, I'd say one of them made this thread - although a couple of others come to mind. Pony up and speak your mind, FFS.

PS: The "Bumpkateers" weren't compared to pedophiles - there is a huge fandom behind My Little Pony that consists of adult men who create pornographic art and fuuuckable, tangible objects in the name of My Little Pony. That in itself squicks me out, so I wouldn't personally want to associate myself - online or otherwise - with that sort of thing. Yeah, I watched some of the series. It doesn't mean I'm giving Hasbro my money or that I want to be in an internet pony gang.

In defense of Bronies I think a lot of them are just hipsters trying to be goofy. If you go to Amazon to buy MLP toys you will find a lot of hysterical reviews written by Bronies. While it is disturbing that some of the Bronies have turned MLP into a sexual fetish most of the Bronies aren't doing that.

As for the rest of this BS I've got nothing. I think it speaks for itself.
    When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
  • Options

Alright, this is the last thing I'm going to say, and then I'm done....

"Old regs" are old regs by circumstance, not by choice.  I can only speak for myself when I say that having a history on the board is not an intentional choice to exclude people. Those of us that have been around awhile have shared experiences, and if that has ever made people feel left out, I really am sorry. Honestly, I hope  that none of you ever have to BE old regs! And if I have ever made anyone feel bad, please consider this my olive branch. It was never my intention.

I will confess that it does rub me the wrong way sometimes when groups form that do feel intentionally exclusive i.e. posts that only include people from chat, or groups like the Bumpkateers. (And NO, I did not post anything on the confessional about this). It's legitimately and honestly nothing personal against any of the people in those groups at all.  And while it doesn't make me PERSONALLY feel left out, I just feel like it creates a "them" vs. "us" type of dynamic. 

I totally get that in any group, there will be dynamics and that some people will gravitate towards each other and others will rub the wrong way - that's normal.  We don't all need to sit around holding hands and singing kumbaya, But  I think a concerted effort to diffuse some of this drama wouldn't be a bad thing. 

Imma go smoke my peace pipe now.....

::mic  drop:: 

Mini IVF! **

• Options

So.....this is me and most of the other newbs right about now:

Me & DH: 24 Married: 5/11
    Started TTC: 12/12 Testing Started: 5/14
    Dx: Irregular Ovulation, possible PCOS
    Treatment starting July '14: Letrozole + Trigger + TI
    Surprise natural BFP right before starting meds!!!!!- EDD 3/7/15

• Options
    imagejjgrl55:

bahaha

"I have a lot of feelings" 

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageRocknroll64:

Also nobody made fun of the "Daisy Chain" thing amongst numerous other inside jokes.  Why is the My LIttle Pony thing such a big deal.  Just my two cents.

It wasn't an inside joke, Rock. Just because you don't know about something doesn't mean someone is trying to exclude you, or that it's an exclusive thing. 

Fair enough Cle, but I think the MLP started out that way too.  Apparently it was from an inside joke on late night chat, it wasn't meant to exclude anyone.  You asked people to say what they think, so I did.

Anyway I'm sorry if my posts have been hostile and abrasive lately.  Like I said in my call out, I will try to tone it down.  

TTC Since July 2012
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    imagejjgrl55:

Cosigned, me. WHAT IS GOING ON 

• Options

edited for some kind of html fail

BB out!

TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Options
    krdesikrdesi member
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageGermanGirl2007:

I was at Holiday World all day...I don't sit at my computer all day waiting for someone to make a snarky comment about my siggy pic. I have stayed out of most of the silly threads about the MLP hate, because I think it is childish and don't understand why it causes such an issue in the first place.

Also, I have never participated in the ttgp confessional website OR  any BOAB threads because I don't care enough to spend my time calling out strangers on the internet. Whoever is doing the callouts on that website, it has nothing to do with me.

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    imageSlapalicious:
    imageRocknroll64:
    imageCLECyclist:
    imageRocknroll64:

It wasn't an inside joke, Rock. Just because you don't know about something doesn't mean someone is trying to exclude you, or that it's an exclusive thing. 

Fair enough Cle, but I think the MLP started out that way too.  Apparently it was from an inside joke on late night chat, it wasn't meant to exclude anyone.  You asked people to say what they think, so I did.

Anyway I'm sorry if my posts have been hostile and abrasive lately.  Like I said in my call out, I will try to tone it down.  

Just a quick chime in here. I haven't caught up in all that I missed but I do have some insight for the chat vs board post. That's different, Rock. What happens in chat stays in chat. The daisy chain was a thread on TB and it was / is open to anyone on TB. Anyone can go back and read the thread to get it. Chat is off board and unavailable to those that were not part of the conversation. When you bring something from chat to the board you are excluding anyone that wasn't there. As for everything else, I haven't been on TB for over a week, so I have no clue as to who I apparently pissed off. I did lurk one day and I answered a few questions, but the noobs honestly seemed thankful for my help, so... Yeah. Whatever. Oh and schwindy, you're a sweetie. That's just crazy, yo.

The MLP thing started on a late night check in on the board, not chat. I didn't participate that night, but I did read the thread. I got included a few days later, since I did post frequently in the late night stuff. But it was never private or an attempt at exclusivity. 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    image image imageimage 
  • Options

I'm an imaginary godless hoar!!!!111!!1!!

Oh, and...

Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imagebeckynsean11:

But it was never private or an attempt at exclusivity. 

So can everyone be a Bumpkateer, then? People can take the Bumpkateer siggy and add themselves on? 

Doesn't matter to me, I'm not the Bumpkateer police. People can do whatever they like. It's not some super secret club.

image image imageimage 
  • Options

imageSlapalicious:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    The MLP thing started on a late night check in on the board, not chat. I didn't participate that night, but I did read the thread. I got included a few days later, since I did post frequently in the late night stuff. But it was never private or an attempt at exclusivity.nbsp;
    Ha! Goes to show how lost I am! It sounded to me like Rock was saying it was a chat thing. My bad. I can't even see any of that stuff right now because I'm mobile. I hate mobile. :P

No worries!  

image image imageimage 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"