Pre-School and Daycare

Cute lunch check-in

We're still here! We've been making the most of summer vacation - emphasis on vacation!!! - and haven't eaten many lunches at home. Here's a little of what we've been up to! There's been lots of fort-making, tie-dyeing, costume-wearing, grandparent-visiting, pool-swimming and much more. :) As a result, our lunches have been a little lackluster. Sounds like the perfect balance to me!

Penguins!! Applesauce in a silicone with a few measly leftover snowflake sprinkles. There's also a mint Hershey's Kiss, cheese penguin sandwich, blueberries, goldfish, carrots and a squeeze of dip in the cute little penguin container.

Ice cream sandwich! I'm so indulgent in the summer. Maybe the heat is finally getting to me? I made some *delicious* chocolate chip cookies. A little vanilla ice cream, a little roll in some sprinkles ... et voila! Cute dessert!

Bunnies! Carrots (oh how DD laughed about the carrots) with a little ranch dressing in the bottom of the container. Grapes and tomatoes in a bunny silicone. PB/honey sandwich with fruit leather details, and a box of yogurt raisins because DD begged for them. :)

Bo-ring Hello Kitty!! Very basic Hello Kitty PB/honey sandwich. on the side are carrots with a bit of ranch, a chocolate chip cookies, leftover meatballs, cherry tomatoes (on an adorable cherry stem pick) and a silicone with dried cranberries and a few PB pretzels.

I told you I was indulgent in the summer! This is a dessert tip that is very reminiscent of an orange creamsicle. One tub of Cool Whip, the powder from one box of pudding and half a thawed container of orange juice concentrate. It's such a yummy fruit dip! My girls had it for dessert one night and they both loved it. Cute? No! But very yummy and summer!

Ugh! I wish I'd done a better job of this Monsters U lunch! It was a last-minute decision for DD to go with her dad and I'd thought they were going out to lunch after the movie. Wrong! So this is what I pulled together (I will definitely be revisiting this theme!) ... PB/honey sandiwch with cheese and candy eye. There's also a box of "kid screams," or yogurt raisins. Grapes (with a "scare pig" pick), cucumbers, a mini box of ?? and a few cubes of leftover chicken finish out this meal. I can do better!!!

Easy little kitty lunch using the Cute Z Cute cutter. PBJ sandwich, strawberry container filled with dried cranberries, cheese slices, applesauce and strawberries fill out this meal, which was actually finished!

And finally, a horse lunch modeled after one we saw on vacation. Cheese sandwich (yes, she prefers just Cheddar and mayo), PB pretzels, leftover meatballs and a few strawberries. There's also some apple slices (which horses love, a point not lost on my DD!)

I hope y'all are enjoying your summer. We only have one month left - waaaaah! PIP your cute lunches here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"