Baby Names
Options

definitely need help with a girl name

I asked my 13 year old nephew what he thought about my name choice and he gave me the same constructive criticism about the name Natilyn as I got on my previous post. It made me realize that even though I love the name maybe its not one I should give my daughter. Now I really need help on choosing a girl name. I haven't been able to find any other girl names that I'm in love with like Natilyn. So please I really need some help.

Also Santana is a name my mil suggested. What do you think of it?

Re: definitely need help with a girl name

• Options
    Santana is better than Natilyn, but NMS.  Didn't Allyson Hannigan name one of her daughters Santana? 
  • Options

imageMrsJillian:
    Santana is better than Natilyn, but NMS.  Didn't Allyson Hannigan name one of her daughters Santana? 

No, it Satyana.  And I think I like that more than Santana.

Santana is okay, and better than Natilyn.  I think a girl on Glee is Santana.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Santana doesn't scream girl to me

How about Natalie? Natalia?

Also, I love that 10298374 people have told you this name isn't a good idea, on 2 boards, but your 13yo nephew is the one who made you see the light, LOL

• Options
    Natalie or Caitlin. I can't get a handle on names you like to give you any suggestions. Santana is NMS.
  • Options

I'm not a fan of any of your name choices and I don't even know what to suggest to you at this point. Perhaps you should ask your nephew.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Naitlyn is NMS and Santana reminds me of the girl on the tv show Glee (but its ok) I do really like the names Satyana and Natalia that someone suggested.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Are you a fan of the band? My first thought would be that you love Carlos Santana. 

What about Natalie or Natalia? 

• Options
    There's a website called nimbler.com. You can type in names that you like and it will give you other ideas. Maybe that would help you out.
  • Options
    Im just hoping to hear a name that stands out to me. There are other names that I love (that are actually normal names,) but I can't use them because friends and family already have. Natalie (don't excatly love it, but I won't use it because I know too many people who have) Madison, Zoey, Emma, Lydia, Jayden. And then their are other names I like but I'm not sure if I could see my daughter with Lylah, Kylah, Ashlynn, Realynn, Rhyanna, Keirah, Myrah. Yeah I seem to fall into an ah, lynn or anna pattern but its just my personal style.
  • Options
    imageDr.Loretta:

Santana doesn't scream girl to me

How about Natalie? Natalia?

Also, I love that 10298374 people have told you this name isn't a good idea, on 2 boards, but your 13yo nephew is the one who made you see the light, LOL

Well it made me think if it was not just strangers telling me this maybe I should reconsider......But you have to also realize I'm from KY and I'm not as educated as most people on here and where I'm from you hear a lot more bizarre name than Natilyn, so maybe that's why I loved the name so much.

• Options
    imageAligator28:

Are you a fan of the band? My first thought would be that you love Carlos Santana. 

What about Natalie or Natalia? 

I'm not a fan of the band, but my mil must be.

• Options
    The first time I was pregnant when I was 17 I was going to name the baby Persephone Breanne, but I ended up having a miscarrage, then the second time before I found out I was having a boy I was going to use the name Alexis Makayah Shay. Not a fan of either name now. So I'm afraid I will pick a name that later on down the line I will think wtf was I think since it has already happened twice. I have much better taste in boys names.
  • Options
    So I put some names that you listed into nymbler.com and here are a few that it listed.  Lilia, Grace, Neva, Norah, Nina, Ava, Mila, Emily, Harper, Lena, Claire, Paige, Willa, Audrey, Ada, Chloe, Julia, Jenna, Sarah, Laura, Leslie, Stella.
  • Options
    got on nymbler.com and found a new name I feel in love with. Don't know if you guys will like this one any better, but the name is Trinity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"