Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Diaper Changes

My son is 2 weeks old and I yesterday and so far today he isn't pooping as much as he was. He only has had maybe two poopy diapers in the past 24 hours. He is passing gas and he burps really good when he eats. He is not throwing up any formula and we haven't changed anything. What should I do?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diaper Changes

• Options
    Nix55Nix55 member
    My LO is FF, and she only poops once a day. FF babies poop less often than BF babies. If it goes longer than 24 hours you can insert a rectal thermometer to help stimulate the process. I wouldn't worry.
  • Options
    Normal. Right around 10-14 days my BF LO didnt poop for 3 days, pooped once and then went 2 more days. Since then he poops about 90% of his diapers. 
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hi moms my name is jennifer i just wanted to let you no im a stay home mom and im making good $$$$ and i just wanted to pass it alone because i know how hard is to leave ours babys at daycare when their so little and they need us well i was refereded to MCA Motor thru a friend im now employed by them and im making good $$$ and the best of all im with my kids all the time and im also able to take them to parks and games im so happy well this is the website check it out  getweeklypaychecks.com/jlo012345  check it out ladys its a great company 
  • Options

imageJlo012345:
    hi moms my name is jennifer i just wanted to let you no im a stay home mom and im making good $$$$ and i just wanted to pass it alone because i know how hard is to leave ours babys at daycare when their so little and they need us well i was refereded to MCA Motor thru a friend im now employed by them and im making good $$$ and the best of all im with my kids all the time and im also able to take them to parks and games im so happy well this is the website check it out  getweeklypaychecks.com/jlo012345  check it out ladys its a great company 

If your going to SPAM, can you try and get the punctuation right?  I have seen 3rd graders write better. 

photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FF babies can go 23 days without pooping. I took LO to the pedi when she was 1 week because she hadn't pooped in over 24 hours and pedi said it's perfectly fine.
  • Options
    My DD is FF and goes every other day, rarely every 3.
  • Options
    Around that age, my daughter slowed down pooping as well, and then had a huge blowout... and now is back to normal.  It's just their digestive systems getting used to everything.  I wouldn't worry if he's had 2 in 24 hours!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"