Please help... I have a dd who is over 3 years old and won't potty train... This is what I already tried:
1) brought and read a number of potty training books to dd (children ones)
2) brought and watched the Elmo potty training DVD
3) told her she could have ice cream every time she goes to the potty (she has not had ice cream since I have told her) her favorite food
4) she was in dance class and we pulled her bc she was not trained and she loved it. You ask her how do you go back to dance class, she says go on the potty
5) kept her naked and putting her on the potty every 15 min, she would sit and hold it until she got up and peed in the floor
6) we just put underwear on her and she just peed like in no.5
- both time without the diaper she held her bm and got constipated so we had to out the diaper back on
7) she had a younger brother that we have put his potty out and put him on the potty both with his clothes on and without to show he was getting potty trained
8) I also tried putting her on the potty and reading to her and encouraging her to go on the potty and waiting until she went to get her off. She got up tinkled a little bit like a drop, put her back on and she went a tiny amount, put her diaper on bc she yelled and cried that I did not want this to be a negative experience, within 30 min the diaper was filled like a morning diaper
I feel like so defeated and I don't know what else to do, I have read the three day potty training book.
any other ideas that I have yet not tried?