June 2012 Moms
Options

IMMS Monday!

Share what's making you smile this week...

My husband cut his hair so it's extremely short now... LO keeps grabbing hubby's head and pulling it forward so she can rub her hands through his hair :)    It's adorable! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IMMS Monday!

• Options
    SigirSigir member
    I love how if I tell dc "come on let's go" and hold out my hand, she will take my hand and we can walk holding hands. I think that so sweet and grown up. I love walking holding her hand for some reason.
  • Options
    imageSigir:
    I love how if I tell dc "come on let's go" and hold out my hand, she will take my hand and we can walk holding hands. I think that so sweet and grown up. I love walking holding her hand for some reason.

I wish DS did that! He swats my hand and runs away!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS has started walking pretty well now, and when he walks he raises his hands in the air like he is doing the touchdown sign...it is pretty freaking cute...I better get a video of it before he stops.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagekhill86:
    imageSigir:

haha that made me laugh!!

Parker likes to hold my hand too! He'll reach it out before I even reach mine out! It's a great feeling.

tonight he was walking around with his plastic bat and was sort of hitting the dogs...and when DH and I would say no to him, or be nice...etc... He would glare at us and slowly lower the bat back down to the dogs!  It was so hard not to laugh! 

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options

imagekhill86:
    imageSigir:

haha that made me laugh!!

Parker likes to hold my hand too! He'll reach it out before I even reach mine out! It's a great feeling.

tonight he was walking around with his plastic bat and was sort of hitting the dogs...and when DH and I would say no to him, or be nice...etc... He would glare at us and slowly lower the bat back down to the dogs!  It was so hard not to laugh! 

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    DD is doing the gestures for a song I have been singing to her for months. She would always did one out of three. Today she got the 3 right every time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Lots this week!

Ella dances every time we hear a song.

She loves clapping, waving, "so big!" and blowing kisses.

We went to Magic Kingdom on Monday and she was so proud to be walking around in the lineups and going on rides with big kids. She had an absolute blast and it was amazing witnessing her doing so many things for the first time. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Usually when I wake up and LO isn't up yet, I see her snuggling with her violet bear. It's so cute.

Also, when I pick her up and pat her back, she'll pat my back too.

Oh and then when her friend gets dropped off in the morning, she'll try and give her kisses to make her friend feel better about her mommy leaving.

And of course, the hand cupping. She'll cup her hands when she wants to be held. It literally melts my heart, although she uses this ploy a lot!

She also holds my hand and walks. I usually have to initiate it, but it's so sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"