October 2012 Moms
Options

Not a morning eater

Does anyone have a baby that is not a big morning eater? B normally has a bottle at 5 then wakes back up around 730. By 8 he generally isnt hungry. I try baby food, he may take a few bites but not much. I try a bottle and he may or may not drink 2 or 3 ounces. He just doesnt seem to be a morning eater. Anyone else?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not a morning eater

• Options
    At daycare she is on a pretty good schedule and will eat in the morning (bottle around 7:30 or 8, nap, then solids by 9:30 or 10). At home on the weekends, pretty much exactly like how you described. Most times she will make up for it later in the day.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Ashley has been like this since she was about a month old. If she eats at 4:30 then wakes up at 6:30 she wont need a bottle until 8:30 sometimes and its usually only 3 oz when her normal bottles are 5. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup. LO usually nurses during the night between 2 and 4am, and then is up for the day between 6 and 7...he never nurses very long at that session. I then give him solids around 730/8, and he doesn't seem super interested at that time. He does usually nurse well before his first nap, which is 2 hours after he wakes up. I figure he's just not that hungry in the mornings!

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"