Phoenix Babies

Im justt wondering if i can be having twins ?

Im 2 months bearly, &ndd Im getting really fat pretty fast I mean I look if im 5 months. Im a mother of a boy &ndd gurl &ndd ive always been petite wen I was pregnatee with my 2 babies I started showing wen I was 5 to 6 months. But with this pregnancy I started to feeln fat in the first month &ndd a half. I feel unconfroable with my small shirts &ndd wen I wear my jeans they don't fit no more I weared size 1 &ndd now they don't want to buckle at all. ive been feeling so tiered I sleep so much atleast 11 hours over night &ndd 4 more hours in the after noon &ndd I still feel tierd, feeling exsausted,moody,tierd,fat,my boobs started to grow wen I was a month. &ndd with my other kids I was 5 o 6 months wen they started to grow. &ndd yeahh my mom has twin brothers &ndd my grandmas history all her sister eventually have twins &ndd I have twin sisters. &ndd just this morning I was laying down &ndd felt a ball as big as a plum &ndd they say babies in 2 months are like a medium green olive &ndd it wasn't tht small it was pretty big so what do you girls sugest ? Can I be having twins ? 

Re: Im justt wondering if i can be having twins ?

• Spell check is your friend. And ask your ob when you go for an appt.

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejussagirl02:
    Wut??!!??

Thas wut I wuz thinken to.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I attempted to read that but my eyes and brain started to hurt......my God can you use English please!?
    "You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
This discussion has been closed.