Two Under 2
Options

Double stroller ?

Well I'm officially in the 2 under 2. My dd 2 annelise was born Thursday.

What I am in search for is a double stroller that will fit an evenflo infant car seat. I haven't had any luck finding one made by evenflo. Someone told me that the babytrend is compatible with evenflo car seats. I was wondering if any of u ladies had any suggestions. Thanks.

Oh, and yes we will be using the stroller a lot. I know a lot of ppl in our circle don't but we go on walks and go shopping a lot.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Double stroller ?

• Options
    Safety 1st Stand onBoard will work with Evenflo. I have it as a secondary stroller and it's very easy to use. Nice thing is the infant seat is in back and the older child can use the seat in the beginning. It's great for shopping.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    I don't know about compatibility but I have the baby trend convertible sit and stand double stroller. I do not recommend it. It is very large and almost impossible to put in the back of our van so it is not usable for trips. We use it for walking around the neighborhood. It is hard to steer and difficult to push over thresholds or other minor bumps. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"