Georgia Babies
Options

Britax B Agile Double vs. City Mini Double

Hi All,

I have a city mini single and LOVE it.  Not really fond of the storage basket, but other than that it is perfect.  My problem is, now I need a double.  I didn't purchase one when Amelia was first born because Max hated riding in strollers.  Fast forward to now, he hates to walk (jealous of not being in the stroller) and wants in the stroller.  It gets to the point where I'm holding Amelia on my hip and Max (my almost 4 year old) wants to be strolled around.

Anyway, I've been looking at a city mini double, but I really don't want to spend $600 on a double that I may not need in a year.

I've come across the B Agile and it looks like it performs the same as the city mini, with minor differences (for one it has a better storage), and a bonus is it is roughly $200 cheaper.

If anyone can give some advice, insight on either stroller I'd appreciate it.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Britax B Agile Double vs. City Mini Double

• Options
    Honestly, these 2 strollers are so similar, you can't go wrong with either one so I'd say go with the cheapest.  Gavin is 5 and sill loves to ride in our City Mini Double so I know I got my monies worth on that thing.  We tried a sit n stand first and that was a complete disaster- he only wanted to ride in the front which was where the infant seat had to go.  I sold that bad boy on CL as soon as we got back from our first Disney trip.  Oh and make sure you check out the newer versions of the City Mini.  They have improved the storage quite a bit so its a lot easier to get in and out of it.  Mine is the older version so I know what you mean and I rarely use the bottom storage.  I mostly use the back pockets and a mommy hook.  But I also have a new City Micro single and the storage is very easy to access so I think the double would be even better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"