November 2013 Moms
Options

Rude 'tude

Instead of being emotional and sappy, my pregnancy has turned me into a bish!

Everyone is getting on my nerves. I went to a baby shower yesterday and it was outside in the sun and I was MISERABLE. So was everyone else, but no one moved it inside or into the shade. Talk about major swamp panties...grrr.

Today I learn that my SIL cussed out my BIL because he spent too much time at a family cookout last night. She didn't attend the cookout because she didn't like hostess, although there were over 50 people there...plenty of people to talk to besides the hostess. WTF? Did I mention he's the biggest Christian and most reserved guy I've ever met??? She needs a throat punch.

I hope I start to like people again soon, especially before I go back to work.

Anybody else pissy instead of sappy?

Re: Rude 'tude

• Options
    Yes, for the most part I feel the same way. I have my moments of sensitivity, but they are short lived. I'm a pretty direct person normally and my pregnancy self just makes me seem like a raging bish. Glad I'm not the only one, lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lol my MIL to be has been bringing over my SO's nephews over for sleepovers . A 6 3 Yo boys
    The older one just blasts cartoon network all day while the young one is running around screaming and crying every 30 mins and bangs on my door saying " helloooo helloooo!!" First thing in the morning . When he cries he runs to my new couch face covered in snot and face plants himself crying all over my couch . The older one cant leave tge tv for 2 seconds so i have to yell at him not to eat on the couch. Older one sat on the coffee table a broke a piece off little one took a cup of burnt matches and spilled them all over the rug abd now black skid marks and then i found pnut shells all over the floor around the house .... Just kill me
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm both. I hit a bird driving the other day and cried like I just killed my own puppy..

However I am beginning to hate everyone. I'm seriously considering boycotting my mother, and my husbands little sister until this child is born. Or I might have to give birth behind bars.. I'm so sick of the manipulation and guilt trips. I'm not going to feel bad that his sister will no longer be the baby, she's 10. And I'm not naming my child a name I hate after my living mother just so she'll stop whining that we're using my dads middle name for one of our children and not hers.. His goes back in our family. Hers my grandma just picked for no reason other than she liked it.

Sorry for venting but I just got back from my in laws. Where we were invited for dinner. And his mother didn't make enough.. There was supposed to be 6 of us but his brother had to leave, good thing or none of us would of even had enough for half a portion.. I normally love my MIL except when she cooks.. Which luckily for everyone in the family isn't very often..
  • Options

I'm just a sappy mess these days, though I'm attributing that more to the Crinone than general pregnancy. We went to see White House Down this afternoon and FFS I CRIED!! in the end. Of a Jamie Fox/Channing Tatum shoot 'em up action movie.

WTF is wrong with me?

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options

We leave for a week long trip up at the cabin on Saturday and a few days of it will be spent with my SO's family. I LOVE his family but I literally cannot stand to be in the same room as my SO's 13, almost 14 yo, niece. I feel horrible saying this but it is so true. For as long as he and I have been together, she has been a bratty, spoiled rotten meanie to me. That's right, I said meanie. I have done so much for her because she and my SO are really close and I want her to like me. But it never seems to be enough. 

I feel awful for her because she lost her mom (SO's sister) to cancer when she was 7 and has a father that is less then stellar. However, she has lived within 2 miles of family her entire life and manipulates him and his mother all.the.time. She has started to lie about me to his mother (who I have a close relationship with), and he is finally starting to put her in her place for how she treats me. She even said that she would hate our baby! 

I dont know why I am letting a 13 yo get to me but I am really dreading being around her.  

• Options
    I'm the same way with DHs little sister. I mean she's 10. But she's a Whiny little brat. I can't stand her. And my hormones are making me hate her. But good side is my DH agrees with me about how awful she is so we avoid long periods of time with her and have agreed we'll do the opposite with our children of what his parents did with her.

She was born the year my FIL had a very serious affair so she's parented from guilt and resentment and god it shows..
  • Options
    OMG! I thought I was the only one. Normal non pregnacy me is normally pretty emotional. But since I got pregnant everything makes me snap. It's so bad that today when my husband said that his brother, his girl friend, and my MIL could move into our ONE BEDROOM HOUSE with us without even mentioning it to me first I about moved out! They all complain constantly and no one wants to pick up after them self. And there is only enough room to build one more room and that's the baby's room. I really need a vacation!!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have split personality these days! One minute I'm crying, then yelling, then crying bc I yelled! But I have tapped into my inner b!tch and it's kinda nice to not put on my pretend smiley face for a change! I still smile, but after I tell people how I really feel!
  • Options
    Not the only one I myself feel the exact same way. There are plenty of times where I feel like I should just be isolated from everyone and everything since everything seems to p!ss me off!! I've tried talking to everyone and apologizing before hand, but for some reason everyone seems to understand at the moment but takes everything personal when something happens. Really? I do feel bad about so much and I know myself that if my family and friends are getting on my nerves I must be intolerable for them as well lol. I always say to myself I can't wait till November! I do end up very beyond butt hurt when I get bitched at for snapping at people for no reason and know I only brought this upon myself but I can't help it. Not sure what to do to keep it under control other than to try and stay isolated. Any advice as to what helps you guys would be great!
  • Options
    I totally with you, I literally have had to stop talking to a lot of people bc I felt myself slowly changing into a person with a vocabulary that does not belong to me. To make it worse I'm a crier when I get angry so people chalk it up to me being sad which pisses me off even more. I'm not an angry person what is this!?!?!?
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. Today in particular I was pissed at everything. One was the effing heat. In order to get away from the heat we, hubby and I went to the beach. It was beautiful the weather perfect. Everyone at the beach made me mad or depressed. Thin or not pregnant woman in bikinis made me jealous since my bump is sticking out and my normally thin body is changing. Also it seemed like everyone on the beach was drinking beer or adult beverages and I couldn't have one thus making me mad. Eating lunch changed my tude for a Lil bit but then back to rude.
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    I went to see The Heat with DH and some friends yesterday. I got so mad at DH for holding the popcorn and hogging it, I ripped it out of his hands like a 5 year old and popcorn went flying everywhere. I was so furious, I had to leave the movie theater for a 5 minute break to angry cry. At the end of the movie I was crying...this movie was flucking hilarious, no clue why I was crying. I'm a mess.
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Options

Yep, I've been having alternating bouts of weepiness and b*tchiness, but lately the latter bouts are getting longer. I can barely drive anymore without experiencing some major road rage. And my poor DH ...

If you find a cure, let me know! DH will thank you!  :) 

• Options
    I'm both! Throwing majors hissy fits for DH & crying over everything else.
    BLAD reppin'

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"