September 2013 Moms
Options

Clumsy!!!!

So the last few weeks I seem to be getting super clumsy. I drop everything, run into walls when I turn the corner or shoulder the door way. Im not sure what it is but everything's way off. Today, first I ran into the doorway and bruised my shoulder. Then I'm walking down the stairs and because I dont see them in my peripherals anymore I guess I thought there weren't anymore steps so I walked off the last one and totally busted open my kneee and my arm. Totally missed my belly which was amazing. Then I run into the car door and bruised the top of my other arm. And just ten minutes ago we're walking through the grocery store and they had a display stand of July 4th decorations up, well I stubbed my foot on it and managed to knock the entire thing down making all of the decorations fall. Lol. Im not sure if I'm just off balance or what but I need to figure it out. 

Anyone else feeling super clumsy lately?? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clumsy!!!!

• Options
    I have been dropping things like crazy...I also run into things all the time...it is really crazy...
  • Options
    Yup...my balance is way off too! I drop everything.  
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep running into walls and doorways, I'm pretty sure my shoulders haven't gotten any wider so not sure what's up with that.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Same boat as you! Super clumsy and forgetful! It's terrible but kind of humorous. Every time I drop something, even if its little, DH is right there asking me if something broke.
  • Options
    Yes! Thank you...so glad to know its not just me. I'll just say...there's applesauce on my ceiling!
  • Options
    ksf13ksf13 member

Oh, gosh yes! I can't hold onto anything and I bruised my arm going out of a door the other day. Luckily most of my mishaps have been at home, because it's not exactly easy to pick something back up once I do drop it lol.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"